What Do You Think Would Make A Witness Decide It Was Now Time To Leave The “Truth”?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Yes pride can make us not want to even think about it

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

The grace of God.

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

I was an elder and used to pioneer, 3rd generation JW, and left after reading JWfacts.com

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY3:

I get the sense there are more newbies on here and some of them are older people.

I ‘faded’ from the JW religion about nineteen years ago and the time has flown by pleasantly...It seems not too long ago that I found out the mountain of information on the JW religion on the internet..I was shocked, horrified and then angry..Some of what I learned confirmed what I suspected. Even though the first year was a little difficult because I didn’t know what to do with myself, I was glad it was over.

After the 1995 thing I should have stopped immediately but, no, I dragged my feet. I was overdue to leave.

But, I’m glad I finally did it and I cannot imagine me still sitting there all these years.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I had crap happen in 1991, should have left then. Worked my way back up the ladder. 95 REALLY bothered me. Should have left. Stayed, kept climbing the ladder, became an elder. Went to MTS in 2002, seen some disturbing behavior, should have left, kept on. In 06, I could have fought being deleted as an elder and won. Instead, I quit fighting and let them.

Changed congos in 07, faded, should have left then.. Oh, wait, I DID. NEVER went back.

Snakes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit