Do You Think People Know By Now Who They Will Vote For As President?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Just like to state: I live in Pennsylvania. This summer I drove down thru into deep North Carolina.

Up here in PA, we've got Trump signs everywhere. They outweigh Biden signs 10 to 1 by my estimate.

I saw the same driving down thru to North Carolina.

I don't believe for an instant the polling numbers I'm seeing on the news today about Biden being out in front of Trump by 8-9 points in Pennsylvania. That is hysterical! MAYBE in the shithole cities like Philly and Harrisburg, and of course maybe in Scranton where Biden is from. But the majority of PA? TRUMP TOWN.

The MSM is just flat-out lying at this point, and they've been liberal tools for God only knows how long now.

It's disgustingly comical how much the MSM lies. Hunter Biden's 25 million from Russia? ((( Crickets Chirping )))

• minimus
    minimus

I think Elon Musk ? Said he wants to see the debates before he says who he’s voting for.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I drove through NC, PA, VA, DC and NY 2 weeks ago, mostly BLM signs in VA and DC but virtually no Biden signs. I saw some near the NY and PA cities but everywhere else American flags and Trump signs.

The problem with polling is sample size and geographical sample area. In 2016, 42% of polls were registered Democrats and only 30% Republicans. That's a large swing and some polls do a poor job at correcting for it, for various reasons.

A lot of pollsters don't make their money doing political polls, that only happens every 4 years, they're more interested in the other marketing data they collect from you and most of this data is more interesting from cities and urban areas which are primarily Democrat voting because, it's a larger area which has more money to spend in aggregate. Farmer Joe with his acres of land isn't really going to go to the city and spend a ton of money, so why would they care about his spending and voting habits.

As far as the people and whether they know who to vote for, off course they don't, the problem is that the Democrat party went radical very, very fast. Most people didn't even notice when Obama went all radical because the media covered for him, but from Reagan to Obama, we've had mostly very moderate candidates so even the older people don't understand the details about BLM, Defund the Police and the media gaslighting the public. They don't understand how radical Biden really is or his running mate. Trump has to make it very clear to the public what they're choosing between, Biden will simply cover it up and the media won't even ask him a real question.

• minimus
    minimus

No worries, lol Trump made it very clear what the choices were.

• waton
    waton

sorry, wrong thread, but while i am at it, the wt answer of course is: no, they dont because all candidates, to be candid, are all satan's satraps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit