Do You Think People Know By Now Who They Will Vote For As President?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

With just a little over a month left, do you think there are many undecideds??

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I think a lot knew 4 years ago. Problem is some will vote personality instead if platform.

Libertarian, green, have too few chances. We need a new Regressive party or such. None of the above would always win

• minimus
    minimus

Don’t underestimate that a lot of people like Trump’s personality.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

most people already know. A few might get swayed by the debates. I would guess on the debates Trump has all the upside, I don't think Biden will do well.

• minimus
    minimus

I think most people know who they will vote for at this point in time. If they were on the fence, these last few months have not been kind to the Democrats. I know of life long Democrats that have defected in the last two months. It’s not just Biden. It’s the party.

• Driveby
    Driveby

One would have to be a JW recluse or comatose to not have decided by now.

• minimus
    minimus

Drive by ... LOL

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

From a person's viewpoint of not living in the country anymore, it would appear there is strong political divide within the country right now where choices are well set and established.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s almost half and half. Either lib or conservative

• titch
    titch

Mr. Min.: You mentioned that there a lot of people who "like his personality." If they do, I have to ask..."Why? Why do you like his personality? Myself, I don't like his personality. I do not appreciate or like his abrasive, snarky personality. There was a President in our country's past who advocated that America should be a "kinder and gentler America." I'm sure you know who I mean. I do not see America as being a kinder and gentler country right now.

Having said that, as I stated in a previous post, I am strongly thinking of just riding this election out, regarding voting for President. I might just vote for a Green Party Candidate, or a Peace & Freedom Party Candidate...and see where the ball bounces...and see how the cookie crumbles. The Candidates from the major parties seem to me to be unacceptable this year. Oh, well. Best Regards, all.

Titch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit