Baptism during Covid - pool must tough the ground?

by jwfacts 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Sigrid - Even if not their current intention, it wouldn't be a surprise to find they draw in godeic earth forces and ley lines. I can imagine some publisher on the platform eagerly giving details of how they were baptized in some pop-up plastic pond on a ley line that ends in Chelmsford or Warwick.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks for the replies. Makes more sense now that it is a safety concern, and not some strange new Scriptural requirement.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

JWs don’t get enough credit for being very superstitious.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

im sure they had already an issue with their wadding pools somewhere

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm surprised the watchtower ever approved of baptisms in a plastic pool. i would have thought they would follow the bible more closely.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hey I agree that anything with Wt is possible. Wouldn’t it be funny if they were flooded with letters from people wanting an annulment of their baptism because of health and safety concerns. Just think of the legal implications of being unfairly shunned from something that didn’t comply with H&S. New light I guess.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Do away with the pool for H&S reasons? New simplified arrangement - dry baptisms?

Dig a 6ft hole in the ground...

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

A boring virtual JW Circuit Assembly was recently held that boasted nearly 6,000 in attendance with a meager 4 young ones baptized!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit