Hello to all my old friends, enemies, and concubines

by Mindchild 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

By-the-bye, what became of your posting in JWD?” said the Cat.

I’d nearly forgotten to ask.” “I took a year off to live in the real world.” Skipper answered very quietly, just as if the Cat had come back in a natural way. “I thought so,” said the Cat, and vanished again.

Skipper waited a little, half expecting to see it again, but it did not appear, and after a minute or two he walked over to his computer and began typing a post…he looked up, and there was the Cat again, sitting on the monitor.

Did you say real, or deal?” said the Cat. “I said real,” replied Skipper, “and I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly. You make one quite giddy.”

All right,” said the Cat, and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which was immediately followed by a shower of sparks and fireworks that remained for some time.

(Perverted from Lewis Carroll’s “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland)

Dear Old Friends, Enemies, and Concubines:

Meow?

While my immersion into the “real world” was important to me, I greatly missed all the cool people I used to mingle and expose myself to here on this board. I learned a lot of cool stuff here and ended up meeting a lot of totally cool apostates in person. While I’m pretty much past my old JW issues, it is always good to get new insights into my life from a variety of people. I would love to share my life with you guys again but I was wondering if you really need another brainiac poster on this board? Uh, just a sec, I will be right back…

DO YA WANTS TO WEAD POZTZ THAT IS ALWEYS INTERWESTING, TITFUL AND EXCIPTING?

R U LOOKIN FERWARD TO VIEWBING POZTS DAT MAK YER HEART LEEP, EYEZ WATTER, AND YER TAIL TWITCHY?

WILL SOMEUN WHO BUYS DA CHEAPO CATFUD, ONLE CHANGES DA LITTIR BOZ ONCE A WEAK, ANDA WHO WONTTA LET YA GO OUTZ IDE 2 PLAY RELLEY MAKI U BREAK INTA SONGZ FER NO APPARRENTTA REAZDON?

DOOD U DUDES RELLEY WANT DIS GUY BECK N YER 9 LIVERS?

WELL LETTA ME TEELLA U DIS….

The Cat only grinned when it saw Skipper coming back from the kitchen with a cold one.

He looked good-natured, the Cat thought; but he will shit a brick when he sees what I did to his post.

Pussy,” he began, rather timidly, as he noticed the Cat’s paw was on the “Enter” key and had an evil look on it’s face.

That Damn Cat is up to something,” thought Skip, and he went on “Would you tell me, please, what you typed while I was gone?”

That depends a good deal on if you ever want to post on JWD again,” said the Cat.

I’m pretty damn busy these days-,”said Skipper.

Then it doesn’t matter much what I wrote,” said the Cat.

“-but I will try to post as often as I can.” Skipper added as an explanation.

Oh, you’re sure to do that,” said the Cat, while pushing the Return key and sending off the post, “ especially if you want your old friends to love and remember you as I do.”

Kind Regards,

Skipper & his imaginary Cat

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

alice and wonderland and through the looking glass are my two favorite books of all time.

i dont know you, but i think i like ya already ;)

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I love putties.

Ravyn

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mindfield

You can never trust cats totally.

Are you a millionaire now, w your own harem on a tropical island, and your cat, of course?

SS

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

KGB will love you.....

Welcome back....

• seven006
    seven006

Oh shit, There goes the neighborhood!

Dave

PS: Onacruse, sorry for using a cuss word, I couldn't help myself. Feel free to edit your little heart out.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Hello.......

Mind ..............

Child......................

(Seinfeldese)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Mind.

I recall your posts as being well worth reading. I myself am glad to see you back. I Hope you hang around a while.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Nice to see you back.

However, if you are looking for the cool people who were here, I regret to inform you that us crusty old-timers have driven them all off. There are some cool new people, though, and a selection of geezers who just won't go away.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hi again Mindchild

Nice to see you again and hope to see a lot more of you (well of your posts)

as for the old geezers - well I'm old (er)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit