Irma Message

by wifibandit 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

What stands out to me is that Weaver has a moustache and when my father was made an elder he had to shave it off, I guess "more light from the holy scriptures" allows Weaver to have one I guess

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Thanks for sharing wifibandit.

God, does that Weaver jr. sound old and tired!

i've been a school overseer for about 5 yards but god do I hate those gestures!

These fu@#ers don't live in the real world, let them grab a shovel!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Why do I have this cartoon sequence in my head where a truck screeches up to a congregation group, unloads a generator, Big Screen TV, and DVD player, hooks it up quickly, plays the message, then, just as quickly, dis-assembles it all, loads up the truck, and screeches off....

Because just exactly like those cartoon characters the love, compassion, and empathy from the Warwick compound towards any R&F JDubya is make believe.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I note they said " give spiritual and emotional support to others...INCLUDING YOUR NEIGHBOURS" !!

What CHRISTIAN religion has to ADD that and remind its members that essentially being nice to other victims *includes* one's NEIGHBOURS?

yeah.....essentially they said nothing and gave zero commitment. You can be sure any help they DO* give they will insist on being reimbursed for ......by jw's insurance claim monies.

* essentially they organize 'other jw's to donate time and materials.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Gorbatchov: The artwork behind him. Cult!

FWIW a slightly cropped version of the artwork appears in the Watchtower, July 15, 2013, page 19

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20130715/jesus-feeds-many/

Interesting subtext

• poopie
    poopie

Wait my neighbor is disfelowshupped

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This sort of stuff really does my logical head in!
    HOW can they honestly say things like "supplicate Jehovah for his spirit" and the like, when most would have been doing that as the disaster struck!

Jehovah gets a free pass in all these things!

If something appears to go well for a believer, then that is "evidence of God's blessing". If it doesn't, then that is "evidence that it wasn't according to God's will"

Either way, God gets to be the winner!

• stuckinarut2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit