Cancer tests came back 'normal'

by Ravyn 37 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Woo-hoo! I just dedicated the glass of merlot I had with lunch to you, in celebration of your cancer-free status!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Love,

Nina

• blondie
    blondie

Ravyn, that is excellent news about the cancer tests being negative.

Blondie

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

(((Ravyn)))

Glad those tests came back negative, and I wish you the best tomorrow!

• minimus
    minimus

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

thanks everyone!

Spanner, of course they don't control my life! but it does not have to be one extreme or another! somethings are a knee-jerk reaction to something you have done in the past, somethings have nothing whatsoever to do with you and you still gotta live with it.

this lawsuit falls into that latter category. I was not even there! The woman who is suing did not even hit another vehicle--she drove off the road when she over compensated for what she thought was the car behind her coming too close when it changed lanes(which it didn't -and my husband was in front of the whole thing and saw it in his mirror and stopped to see if she was ok...)this woman is suing everybody she can think of--she is suing the lien holder on our vehicle and the previous owner! how stoopid is that? For three years she never even saw a doctor for these supposed 'permanent' injuries she sustained, which she already had from a previous car wreck she was in in which she successfully sued for the same alleged injuries! for three years my life has had to follow her schedule at my expense. and if this goes to court I have no confidence in the system at all and expect the worst. she wants $87,000 from us. we can barely pay our own bills and feed ourselves. right now a medical test the doctor wants me to have is not covered by my insurance and costs $257 which we will not have to spare and so I just will not have the test done. And the number one reason we won't have the money to pay for the test is because if we have to go to trial in October for this it will be all out of pocket--800 miles away, no one there to stay with, taking off work, putting pets in a kennel--and for who knows how long.

as far as Mars and the New Moon--- I am blaming Mars for the whacked out weather we had this year, and I always feel worse around a New Moon--the least reason being it coincides with my menstrual cycle. You don't have to be superstitious to know they have some kind of influence on the natural world. The Bible has more critics than The Farmer's Almanac.

Ravyn

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm so happy for you Ravyn!!! Let us know how tomorrow turns out...K?

Frannie B

• Mary
    Mary
    so that is a major relief. still means they don't know what the problem is, but cancer was one of my worst fears.

Excellent news!! I couldn't be happier for you!!

• Hamas
    Hamas

Aww Ravyn im so so pleased for you, hun

Such good news !!!

(hug)

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Ravyn,

I’m glad to hear that it’s not cancer. One less thing to worry about.

That frivolous lawsuit sounds emotionally and financially draining. I’d say it would be ok, but my faith in the justice system is about as high as my confidence in the WTS, sorry.

And people like that really PISS me off! Things like that make me wish we could revert to the way of the Wild West!

Winston.

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Puttytat sings "oh hAPPy Day!"

This is great news Ravyn! I am soooo happy for you. I just hope you get it figured out though.... But at least it isn't that!

Thinkin' about ya

----putty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit