Cancer tests came back 'normal'

by Ravyn 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

so that is a major relief. still means they don't know what the problem is, but cancer was one of my worst fears.

tomorrow (wednesday, august 27th) is the arbitration in that stupid lawsuit and it will determine the next 20 years of our lives.

Mars, the New Moon, my energies are pretty scattered right now and I am just trying to get thru it an hour at a time.

thank you for all the support you have given me thus far and what you will continue to give. after tomorrow I will be able to develop a game plan(or not). thanks for all the private messages and emails. I love you guys.

Ravyn

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Glad to hear that the tests were negative.

Good luck tomorrow.

love

cj

• micheal
    micheal

So So happy Ravyn it is NOT cancer!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Phew, glad to hear it Ravyn (((( R)))), must have been a real stressful time for you. All the best for tomorrow, will be thinking of you.

*licks R's toes*

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Good news Ravyn !!

Now then lets see them sort out what the problem really is, all the best .

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

I've been thinking about you Ravyn--and I'm glad to hear that your worst fear can now be put aside. Will be thinking good thoughts that the arbitrators are wise (i.e., see it your way) and things will be better soon.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks
    tomorrow (wednesday, august 27th) is the arbitration in that stupid lawsuit and it will determine the next 20 years of our lives.

Mars, the New Moon, my energies are pretty scattered right now and I am just trying to get thru it an hour at a time

Ravyn, Do you really believe that those structures are controlling your life?

Spanner

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Ravyn, so happy to hear it's not the big C. So what's happening tomorrow that determines your life for the next 2 decades?

• acsot
    acsot

Great news and what a relief, Ravyn. Here's hoping that tomorrow goes well.

((Ravyn))

• Swan
    Swan

One hurdle over with; hope all goes well on the others.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit