Government turning on religion - or - I how I learned to stop worrying and love Drumpf

by undercover 32 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

What?!?!?

Only 6 dislikes on my anti-Trump post?

That's disappointing. OK let me try again:

In addition to everything I wrote above, Trump holds his most loyal supporters (the poor and uneducated) in utter contempt. In his world, there are "sharps" and "flats". He considers himself a "sharp" (someone who takes what he deserves) and the poor & uneducated are the "flats" (those that the sharps take from). If (God forbid) he ever had any real authority, he'd trample over you just like he trampled over any other property owner in one of his real estate grabs.

C'mon man! Gimme at least 10 dislikes on this one!

• Landy
    Landy

Lol @ sir 82

Having trump run for the presidency is an iq test for the american voter.

So far it's not looking so good.

I think it will take one of the next lot to get in to make everyone realise what a good and dignified president obama is.

• undercover
    undercover

Resurrecting (hey! Get me! I'm Jesus!) this old thread.

Looks like my predictions were wrong. Armageddon is again in the fore front of many a JW mind today.

But, OTOH, when the election is over, and someone else is in office, we can sit back and chuckle as the Armageddon is once again put back on hold, and dubs can go back to worrying about their field service hours, and where to stop for break...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit