J.W's and " but that is Pagan !".

by Phizzy 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

If you think rationally about it, it would seem that

Paganism is impossible to avoid because each society has a local culture that it projects based on what people have latched onto as far as available spices and food, housing design, comfortable and functional clothing, recreational activities and such.

I would argue that it is paganism wearing a suit and tie with laced up matching shoes. Dressing in early 20th century American attire and then going door to door projecting that image in all gatherings [worship?] and recruitment efforts.

What if the culture in another land wears loafers, wooden shoes, sandals, boots or whatever? Judged pagan?

How about wearing anything else? If you have ever gotten corrected of your attire, it's probably because of pagan/cultural norms of the JW society.

TTWSYF

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I used to study with JW up until I had an encounter with Jesus and The Holy Spirit lead me to an accurate knowledge of God.

Trading one cult's superstitions for another's.

Facepalm - Wikipedia

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The WTS said that since it had long lost any religious meaning, it was o k to have them. Pity they dont apply tbat thinking to other things.

The JW's are masters at "SPIN"!

Spinning Top. Vector drawing — Stock Vector © Marinka #248878194

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

l

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

All days of the week and months are pagan, named after ancient Gods.

Celebrating wedding anniversaries are pagan. Baby shower celebration is pagan. Many restaurants offer a prayer before starting their business every day. Another Pagan thing. And JWs dont have a problem supporting these

Jws should work on their so called "Worldy holidays" because they are Pagan. Have you ever seen a JW go to his work on a pagan Holiday ?

Allowing a JW to die by refusing blood is a good thing

But making a person feel good on his birthday is evil and Pagan. WHAT A CULT

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

If Watchtower had actually gone for this whole new calendar thingummy You just know they’d all make sure their bonking occurred so that their babies would be born on Gods day the 1st of Jehovah.

Witnesses are pre programmed to be superstitious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit