Oi Cofty

by Landy 30 Replies latest social current

• Landy
    Landy

New series of TIMC started Monday.

One of the episodes is on evolution - should be good knowing Cox's antipathy towards religion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088f2vv

Sorry you colonials - it's on the BBC so you won't be able to get it. Serves yourself right for voting for Trump! :D

• DJS
    DJS

@Landy: "Sorry you Colonials . . . Serves yourself right for voting for Trump."

I could not agree more. That's what you get when rural, under educated, religiously inclined, white people fearful of other culturres and darker skinned people all get together and vote.

Oh wait, that's Brexit.

Never mind.

• Landy
    Landy

Oh wait, that's Brexit.

Tell me about it! :(

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

We still get the biased broadcasting corporation in Scotland, for the time being.

• cofty
    cofty

Oi Landy

Thanks for the heads-up. I will check that out.

• Landy
    Landy

@sbf - don't know why someone has disliked your post - if it wasn't by accident then there's some strange people about.

• Simon
    Simon
    That's what you get when rural, under educated, religiously inclined, white people fearful of other cultures and darker skinned people all get together and vote.
    Oh wait, that's Brexit.

FYI: Britain isn't very religiously inclined, certainly not compared to Murcah. Plus the TV is much, much better.

PS. People are allowed to like or dislike posts that they like or dislike. We're also allowed to like and dislike different things. Seems like a simple concept.

• cofty
    cofty

I disliked SBFs post.

The BBC produces some of the best programming in the world. Of course the news has a bias - every news source does. As a Scot I have no patience with the Nationalists jingoistic, small-minded, English-hating nonsense.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Can I say...Amen Cofty? :)

• Landy
    Landy

Sorry - just skim read SBF's post and missed the biased bit.

I agree - The Beeb puts out brilliant stuff, both on TV and radio.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit