Within 2 years I see... KH Karaoke...Seriously

by HowTheBibleWasCreated 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    That dude in the middle of the first picture (Steve Lett?) looks like he is about to take a bite out of that paper!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

sparky1 - "Remember the old 50's and 60's TV show, SING ALONG WITH MITCH?"

The GB obviously does. :smirk:

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    Mainstream religions hire out their church halls for keep fit classes, weight watchers and functions. How long before Weight Watchers pay for use of Kingdom Halls, after all,KH lying unused all week except evenings, perfect location for other paying activities. Or Line Dancing classes , everyone welcome, pay at the door!
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Follow the bouncing ball.

Anybody remember that in the '70s? It must've been a kid show.

The ball bounced on top of the words as you were supposed to sing them.

Maybe they could use this method to keep everyone singing together.

Surely the kids would love it.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

That's got to be Stephen Lett's son on the left behind Mark Sandersons bonce, if not he should adopt him!!!! ( in Sparky 1's pic)

• Miss Behaving
    Miss Behaving

I'm embarrassed to say that I memorized the first 50 new kingdom maladies before I woke up. I didn't just drink the cool-aide, I bathed and swam in it and spit it out like a fountain.

But hey! On the upside, my capacity to memorize lots of useless information is the tops :)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LostandFound- "Mainstream religions hire out their church halls for keep fit classes, weight watchers and functions. How long before Weight Watchers pay for use of Kingdom Halls, after all, KH lying unused all week except evenings, perfect location for other paying activities. Or Line Dancing classes , everyone welcome, pay at the door! "

I think a more likely (and ironic) possibility would be a local congregation - after their KH is sold out from under them - having to rent space for their meetings...

x

...at the YMCA. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit