Within 2 years I see... KH Karaoke...Seriously

by HowTheBibleWasCreated 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

This evening at the CLAM the Job video was played and then the stupid Peer pressure video. This was not so odd. However on the last Elijah section pictures from the Imitate their faith book was place on screen to imagine the scenes.

As the meeting closed to the end song (a new song) a thought came to me...

New songs.... orcestrated...... videos and pictures part of every meeting.... what if....

I predict in two years to have the lyrics of the song to be sung on video screens. Withing five years I predict a karaoke style projection to help with singing. This is not far fetched at all.

Already only 40% of my hall used a wiritten songbook. Most have JW Library on tablets/laptops or smartphone (myself included). Why have songbook at all? Why not put this on screen.

Of course this can easily be followed by putting cited bible verses on screen. (Other churches do this all the time)

I see this all within 2-5 years.... The ending success of a dying religion

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Within 2 years I see... KH Karaoke...Seriously......HowTheBibleWasCreated

.............................................Image result for JW.org Broadcasting

.....................I`ve Always Thought Of Myself..

.................AS A BLACK ELVIS WITH A ROLEX..

..........Image result for JW.org Broadcasting samuel herd............Image result for elvis karaoke

• Divergent
    Divergent

How many of us know by heart the lyrics of our favourite songs? Almost everyone does! Do we need a song book or lyric sheet to sing these songs? No!

Since true worship is the most important thing in the lives of JW's, you should expect them to know by heart the lyrics of their "Kingdom Melodies," right? Well... no! The best most of them can do is to memorize the words to the chorus, that's about it. The rest is just a big blur...

It would be funny to imagine the Israelites pausing to taking out their song books everytime when they sing praises to God, right? But that's exactly what JW's are doing... LOL

You know what the main problem is? The songs suck! No wonder they are referred to as "Kingdom Maladies!" No surprise that JW's don't know them by heart!

• alanv
    alanv

Most things are possible now in the JW religion. Every day the org gets more and more mainstream. It knows it has to do something drastic to get new members and to keep them. There are so many things that are happening now in the religion, which were truly unthinkable just a few years ago.

However as the internet continues to gain pace around the world they will have more and more trouble with member retention. Already in Europe membership has all but come to a stop. They cant even keep their own kids in the religion, much less attract outsiders.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If a home-made video featuring a Pharrell Williams song is OK, anything's on the table.

What's really funny is that by allowing these things, they end up making the Org look even shallower.

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light
    We got the question-and-answer-game (wt-study), so there will be no problem with an other funny thing to get brainwashed.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Glad I won't be there.....

DD

• brandnew
    brandnew
    They already show the lyrics on the tv screen here. Its totally karaoke . really . if you have no tablet, your lookin to the stageπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • dbq407
    dbq407
    It wouldn't surprise me if they started that either. The peer pressure video was lame, now kids in school don't have to explain their beliefs (probably cause they can't) they just need to say NO to peer pressure.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

"EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN!"

Remember the old 50's and 60's TV show, SING ALONG WITH MITCH?

In JW Land it could morph into, SING ALONG WITH THE GOVERNING BODY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit