Always Obey

by neat blue dog 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

She talks about a female preparing the bath for her and her husband. Even by JW standards, there is no chain of commandment for obedience in this incident. The organisation is getting weirder all the time with the stuff they are publishing.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

😂😂😂too busy to notice.....yeah right!!

My husband inducted me long ago into the ways of young men!! I said to him once that I was glad he wasn’t one of those men who Lear at women. His response : All men look at pretty women, you can’t help it. But you should never let anyone know you’re doing it as that’s just creepy lol🤣🤣 I guess he’s honest at least!

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

What did you think of your husband's response?

• JWTom
    JWTom

Much of what the organization is publishing at this point is contradictory and your insane (or an idiot) if you can comprehend it. Even my PIMI father has expressed concern the org. has driven off a cliff related to what people inside think. His best example is the endless meetings that continue in the middle of a pandemic that indicate the pandemic has not happened. I told him the example of the celestial chariot having a flat tire and he had a good laugh about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit