Sick People Are Happy If Someone Gets Covid

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I hope you get cancer. I hope you get AIDS especially if you are gay. I hope if you aborted a baby your other child dies.....I hope POTUS AND THE FIRST LADY die .

Sick sick sick. Inhumane. Disappointing.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Minimus: We may have real differences on politics, religion or life but we should never rejoice that someone has gotten an illness simply because we don’t see eye to eye with them.

I don't often see eye-to-eye with Minimus about much of what he posts, but when he's right, he's right.

And he is so very right about this!

Besides the COVID-19 pandemic, one of the most serious "sicknesses" that is currently sweeping the United States is the lack of civility and downright meanness shown by so many people just because they disagree about politics, religion or whatever. And it's not just from people of any one particular group; there's plenty of bad behavior from all sorts of groups.

It's entirely possible to disagree on any number of topics without being jerks about it.

Thank you Minimus for posting this!

jp

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The emotional entanglements of politics can bring out the worse of people.

In regards to a contagious potentially deadly virus that can effect the broad base of a given population, honest up to date and transparent information should be presented forward from all top governmental leaders.

.........just saying

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Sick people apparently are also happy to expose others to Covid-19. President of the USA gets into a vehicle with others to parade himself around the Walter Reid hospital? Gotta wonder if he's really ill or just playing the sympathy card! Covid-19 victims are suppose to isolate themselves to prevent OTHERS from exposure---right?

just saying!

• Daniel1557
    Daniel1557

I don't wish Trump anything bad and I hope that he fully recovers.

I hope that he will see now the seriousness of this sickness and becomes a good example to follow.

But now he puts his secret service staff in danger by going on a drive outside. He learned nothing and should be fined for breaking his quarantine.

• minimus
    minimus

He should be fined for breaking his quarantine? Hmmm

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Sick People Are Happy If Someone Gets Covid - sorry to say, but this kinda thing seems to happen more on the left.

When Thatcher died, you had left-wingers singing 'ding dong the witch is dead!'

It doesn't surprise me that left-wing nutters on twitter are wishing Trump will die.

• minsky
    minsky

I agree. It is very nasty how the left are treating Trump with no compassion. The conservative media does not behave like that, but rather engage with compassion and empathy when the situation calls for it.

The left is also incredibly poor at judging the optics of anything related to Trump. To most folks, showing your face when you have the flu implies bravery and strength. I think the ride in the car was just the hopeful message people need.

• minimus
    minimus

If he stayed in the hospital he’s a weakling. If he thanks his supporters he’s an asshole.

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding Thatcher I remember that. It’s a lefty thing I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit