Sick People Are Happy If Someone Gets Covid

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Some people are such haters! We may have real differences on politics, religion or life but we should never rejoice that someone has gotten an illness simply because we don’t see eye to eye with them.

There are people here that I have differences with but I would NEVER wish them I’ll health or worse, death.👎

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Some people are such haters!

It's always been like that minimus.Since humans first appeared on earth-------Till Today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpEDSvaP_-8

• minimus
    minimus

Hollywood gloats that Trump could die along with his wife. A few people have taken the high road and that in itself is newsworthy.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Hollywood gloats that Trump could die along with his wife.

But there were MILLIONS of tweets wishing Trump good health and quick recovery. And Trump appreciated all the good vibes people were sending him.

• millie210
    millie210

Hollywood is made up of druggies, alkies and narcissists. Back in medieval England they would have been traveling minstrels, rubbing shoulders with kings by performing in front of them but never royal.

Only in modern times have we elevated them to hero worship status (along with people who throw or kick balls around in fields and on courts) although at least the sports heroes actually have some level of physical prowess.

Hollywood is more a statement of how we as the general populace have made them important rather than actually being important.

There is a reason that no one watches the awards shows anymore. Their heyday is over.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think it would be funny if some of those idiots got it instead, because they are the ones pushing for global communism. They see Trump as an obstacle toward this, and if he is out of commission, it will be easier for them. That is what they find amusing.

Now, what I find funny is justice. They are the ones deserving to be stopped--from making us all continue wearing masks long after they are worthless, keeping quercetin and zinc from being known as cures for these viruses, mandatory coronavirus shots (which will make you way sicker than the virus ever could), those starting these race wars in our cities and keeping them going, and so on. For some of these scum, coronavirus would be too easy. Soros deserves way worse, as does KILLary. They can't very well continue pushing global enslavement if they themselves are suffering terribly.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I wish the man no harm. Few years back, I certainly had a very strong dislike for Hillary Clinton so much so that I actually voted for Trump. But, it's pretty hard to muster up sympathy for a person who delights in mocking others that have had serious illnesses. (See YouTube videos of Trump mocking Clinton when she got pneumonia during 2016 presidential campaign!)

just saying!

• AbelJohn
    AbelJohn

Like the comment above mine, I'm just wondering if the tables were turned and Biden was the one with the virus, what would some of the people who like Trump be saying? That's only fair to say, I'm getting used to feel of the people here on this website and the comments aren't to favorable for the Democratic view of things.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Some of are not averse to the old dem ideas of compassion, welfare, no caste system. But not the anarchy, hate, rewriting science ( chromosomes ).

It is not good manners to want people to suffer. That ended in the dark ages, or started in 1914, take your pick

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

WT Wizard,

''I think it would be funny if some of those idiots got it instead, ...

For some of these scum, coronavirus would be too easy. Soros deserves way worse, as does KILLary. They can't very well continue pushing global enslavement if they themselves are suffering terribly.''

I think maybe that's an example of what minimus is talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit