Do You Think Trump Is Doing.A Good Job Dealing With The Coronavirus?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215
    The thing is, Min, I recognize criminality when I see it. Besides, almost 3 million Americans rated her as better qualified than that pant-load, whatever her zits. At least she knows what happened at Pearl Harbor,and that Frederick Douglas is no longer among us. It's a fair bet that he couldn't pass the Citizenship exam they require of any immigrant applicant.
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Minimalist,

I'm not a communist but liberal right wing.

What I don't understand: can't you see the fake news and ugly politics of Trump?

Don't you read analyst opinions?

I don't know your real situation. If you are middle class, just like me, did you become better since Trump?

G.

• minimus
    minimus

Room, you didn’t answer my question. But you say that 3 million more people rated her as more qualified so that must prove something.i take it since you recognize criminality when you see it that Hillary Clinton must stand out to you and not in a good way. Or maybe you simplify can’t see that she was never qualified to be President of the United States.

Gorby, you have a picture of that fine Russian man so I got confused. I get it , some people identify me with a m&m😜

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Minimus: Room, you didn’t answer my question.

And you didn’t answer ours.

You must’ve been a hell of an elder!

• minimus
    minimus

I think you believed Hillary was great, certainly so much better than Trump. Hope that answers your question.

• minimus
    minimus

Gorb, I think I’m much better off economically with Trump then the previous president.

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Minimus, I think you believed Hillary was great.

Then you think incorrectly.

Jumping to erroneous conclusions like this is typical of your flawed reasoning ability and demonstrates why it’s impossible to have a productive conversation with you.

I invite you to read all 1,807 of my posts on this forum and you will find I have never once made a comment endorsing or favorable of Hillary Clinton.

Simply put: You do not know how to think clearly.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

I think he is doing the best he can. If its a good or bad job no one will know till its over and you can look back on it. I am sure there will be places no matter who is calling the shots that there could have been improvement.No one is going to make all the right choices. What goes through my mind is there have been many out breaks and no government has went into panic this fast. What does the government know they are not telling us?

• minimus
    minimus

Jp,I stand corrected. I thought you liked Hillary Clinton. My bad.

• minimus
    minimus

Just for the record, jp, did you vote for Hillary since you never made a comment supporting or endorsing her here? I’m sure you will be honest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit