Covid 19 True Infection Rate / Proof of Misinformation

by Simon 29 Replies latest social current

• iXav
    iXav
    Here in Britain, if a person dies 28 days after a positive test, even if he gets hit by a truck, he'll be added to the Covid deaths stat. It's ridiculous.

So true

He died during the pandemic so let's just add him to the stats

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

How is it possible to conclude a set percentage of asymptomatic cases if the people who have the virus with no symptoms aren't being tested in the first place ?

What about these new variant strains that are more contagious, that too would throw the numbers off somewhat ?

Its obvious that people are annoyed that the entire general population is going under serious social restrictions to perhaps save the lives of 1% or less of the population.

Include myself as one the annoyed and pissed off but I understand what governments are doing and the reason behind it.

Mankind has to get control of this virus and its possible mutant variants, understand it, examine it. immunize people and learn how to block it out of transmission .

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Its obvious that people are annoyed that the entire general population is going under serious social restrictions to perhaps save the lives of 1% or less of the population - what pisses me off are several related things:

1. the dodgy Covid deaths stat -which I've already explained.

2. the fact that the UK Gov used emergency powers to lockdown everything. The decision wasn't properly scrutinised in Parliament, particularly the January national lockdown.

3. the reluctance of officials to unlock the UK. We're seeing lots of talk from SAGE scientists about keeping facemasks, etc. after everyone has been vaccinated. Some people in positions of power seem reluctant to give up additional Covid powers.

Mankind has to get control of this virus - not really possible, actually. Viruses gonna virus. We need to live with this virus.

And by living, I mean no more national lockdowns, no telling people what to do, no mandatory masks. Vaccinate all those who want the jab and then reopen society, trust people to behave sensibly.

Include myself as one the annoyed and pissed off but I understand what governments are doing and the reason behind it - re lockdowns, there is a trade off. How many lives lockdown saves vs how many will die of non-Covid sh1t. Plus, how much money national lockdowns eats up and the impact of this on society.

We're supposed to have an opposition party questioning Boris Johnson's Covid diktats but Keir Starmer has gone AWOL. Not good.

• iXav
    iXav
    Its obvious that people are annoyed that the entire general population is going under serious social restrictions to perhaps save the lives of 1% or less of the population.

most people didn't think that the pandemic will last this long. I wonder what percentages of people would have been lost to Corvid if there was no lock-down and people just had to wear mask in public?

• iXav
    iXav
    We need to live with this virus.

that is the reality and there are still a lot of unknowns as to how new strains of the virus will impact lives even after most of the population has been vaccinated.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Something to put into consideration is what if the governments didn't impose social restrictions of any kind, what would be the end result ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

New strains of a Corona virus! 😱 What are humans to do??? We’ve only lived through every virus...EVER....or we wouldn’t be here.

Wake up and realize that there are forces involved that want you to take vaccines the rest of your life.

My vaccine history:

One or two for Kindergarten, that’s it.

Flu shots- ZERO

Number of times sick with flu-like symptoms- Less than 10 my entire life, including Covid, ( I give Covid a 3 on the 1-10 scale. I’ve been more sick from food poisoning. ) with only one instance requiring prolonged bed rest, AND.... it wasn’t Covid....

Number of sick days taken from work- less than 10 in 3 decades, which includes time off for dental appointments, ect, so I wasn’t even sick...

If most of the population wants to take series after series of vaccines and roll the dice on whether or not they will develop compromised immune systems as some experts predict, then they are free to do so.

I’ll continue to eat well, get plenty of sleep, sunshine/Vitamin D, exercise, limit stress and let my immune system which evolved over millions of years do what it has evolved to do.

DD

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@rocketman: you can look at the stats in the US and EU. States like Florida that never locked down or did not do any top-down policy cramming have much lower impact across any measure. Compare to high control states like NY and California where crackdowns continue and deaths are a lot higher.

• LV101
    LV101

Check out latest info from Dr. Harvey Risch - Yale University Epidemiologist - 60% of new COVID cases are in vaccinated people. This info was from interview on April 19 with Steve Bannon's channel on Rumble.

Per Israel where the population has been massively vaccinated studies show that they reduce the spread of the infection around 50-60%. He says Fauci and the vaccine cos. provided no information about the spread after being vaccinated - I'm going on memory here as I can't locate the article or what channel I was on telegram. Dr. Risch thinks that percentage is a good performance figure.

CDC doesn't report accurate number of cases (unreal) but estimates -- oh my why should one be surprised and these lockdowns have delayed and choked out the natural ability of herd immunity. Vacs help but they were for the COVID last year during the peaks of the epidemic.

States that did not lock down achieved herd immunity before vacs. Half of the states in the US had more than herd immunity even before vacs began.

Dr Risch - one of my fave epidemiologists that reports. He's very efficient - I emailed him mos ago re/obtaining HCQ or Ivermectin in blue, pathetic, states. He gets right back to you. Shocking.

• Phizzy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit