Covid 19 True Infection Rate / Proof of Misinformation

by Simon 29 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

This is interesting.

You've probably heard of "asymptomatic spread" which is, people who are infected with the virus and are spreading it, but who have no symptoms.

But is it accurate? Is it supported by the statistics?

This video analyses the facts and concludes that we've been given misinformation due to faulty testing. There are very few who get the virus and don't have any symptoms and instead a faulty testing regime has dramatically over-exaggerated the number of actual cases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qm3zI0j_OA

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good analysis from this professor, well explained.

It's rather difficult to separate the spin from the data with the Covid pandemic.

I still can't get my head around the fact that all deaths within 28 days of a positive test count as Covid deaths - these are still the official statistics, AFAIK.

The UK government and SAGE don't seem to be intellectually honest when presenting and discussing Covid data.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The Government over-exaggerates the numbers

The Governing Body over-exaggerates the numbers-----------of members!

• iXav
    iXav

this is interesting but unfortunately not very useful as he didn't go into what could have been reasonably done by the government. Testing people multiple times to confirm if they are truey positive is likely not feasible due to the large amount of people. The government spinning the 1 in 3 data is at worst fear mongering and at best erring on the side of caution.

During WW2, X million died, but not all of them died in the battle field. Some died due to consequences of the war like malnutrition, lack of adequate medical car, depression etc. These deaths are still attributed to the war. A lot of those who died due to Corvid19 probably didn't even get the virus but the pandemic indirectly contributed to their death.

Now, there is nothing stopping the government from spinning the deaths to make the Corvid situation more dire.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

There is a reason the government is spinning this. You'd be a fool not to. I'm in a leadership position and even I have used this thing to get extra funding for my team and goals.

People that are scared allow all sorts of things, regardless of whether it is good for them or not. People that understand that are your leaders, people that can think straight, come up with a solution and get resources to implement that solution.

However there are also those leaders that outright lie about these things. You can clearly see from the statistics that the COVID pandemic is for all intents and purposes, over, the reproductive rate is below sustainable. But the government, now drunk on power, doesn't want it to end and the media know this as well, as they say "if it bleeds, it leads" and continue to misinform people on the facts in order to get more funding for their pet projects.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) Another bad faith video. It should be banned immediately.

2) The Government could “reasonably”recommend and reward healthy lifestyle choices that actually help the immune system against ANY Corona virus. Incentives for the healthy? Oh, wait...that would be discriminatory... So let’s just do a lockdown and try to force healthy people to take a vaccine...

It’s almost as if some career politicians and corporations are benefiting financially from the general public being unhealthy... weird...

DD

• iXav
    iXav
    It’s almost as if some career politicians and corporations are benefiting financially from the general public being unhealthy... weird.

that is true, capitalism 101

• Steel
    Steel

i am doubtful that this virus would be spreading so quickly if asymptomatic and aerosol transmission wasn’t real. So does 99.5 percent of the scientific community .

Please Pm me and send your money you gullible idiots before you spend it on a bag of magic beans or donate it to Alex Jones .

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You can blame Faucci for the well documented “gain of function” research he was running in the USA. Guess where that research was moved to when he got busted? Hint: The Lab is in China...

I don’t think the argument from any Doctors and Virologists questioning the narrative is that transmission by air and asymptomatic spread isn’t “real” or can’t ever happen, it’s simply been exaggerated.

Couple that with the well documented problems with the PCR test and you can understand ( I say “you” as in the average reader with the ability to comprehend material, not “you” specifically.) why case numbers were high, but the actual death numbers had to be fudged by counting, let’s say a motorcycle crash where the victim tested positive because of the ramped up PCR test, as a Covid death. Even then the numbers don’t add up.

How could things be any different than the shit-show we are currently seeing? We’ve got:

1) A highly contagious, but statistically non-lethal virus.

2) Faulty PCR testing leading to inflated case numbers.

3) All manner of deaths being labeled “Covid Deaths.” (Where did the Flu go?? Just curious.)

4) Nonsensical mask mandates which are proven ineffective by many studies, including studies at MIT.

5) Politicized lockdowns and a massive consolidation/redistribution of wealth, especially for those who have financial stakes in the successful marketing of new “vaccines” which could never get off the ground until they received approval for emergency use.

DD ( The dumbest human on the planet )

• iXav
    iXav

1) A highly contagious, but statistically non-lethal virus.

2) Faulty PCR testing leading to inflated case numbers.

3) All manner of deaths being labeled “Covid Deaths.” (Where did the Flu go?? Just curious.)

4) Nonsensical mask mandates which are proven ineffective by many studies, including studies at MIT.

5) Politicized lockdowns and a massive consolidation/redistribution of wealth, especially for those who have financial stakes in the successful marketing of new “vaccines” which could never get off the ground until they received approval for emergency use.

Any source for these claims?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit