Covid 19 True Infection Rate / Proof of Misinformation

by Simon 29 Replies latest social current

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

One thing we should accept is that the information about this virus and its effects onto populations is that its changes from one region to another, partly due to the variants that appear.

Statistical analysis has to be drawn from documented data which is not totally complete to the population at large, such as having the entire population tested once a week.

The data is clear though that close social interaction does cause a spread of the virus which some but few end up in a in ICU ward and some die from the causative symptoms of the virus.

As the cases increase many hospitals have to defer other medical needed help to work with people with the virus.

If you were a government official how would you handle this situation ?

• Simon
    Simon
    A highly contagious, but statistically non-lethal virus.

The statistics?

Faulty PCR testing leading to inflated case numbers.

I believe the person who invented PCR testing and previous documentation about what is and isn't a suitable threshold for the tests.

Why not educate yourself by reading up on things instead of being lazy and wanting to be spoon fed?

that is true, capitalism 101

... and save us your marxist bullshit, it's not wanted here and that seems to be your main focus.

• iXav
    iXav
    and save us your marxist bullshit,

that is harsh

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sources? Of course. Just find sites where censored Doctors post articles. The reputable sites list all sources and studies. The CDC even has information contrary to the some of the reports by the “if it bleeds it leads” spin-doctoring Media.

You will likely find that Google purposely tries to direct you to only what they want you to read.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If most people have an above 90% chance of survival and it’s pretty contagious then I’m not sure what else to call the virus except highly contagious /non-lethal, statistically speaking...

How else should I describe it?

DD

• iXav
    iXav
    1) A highly contagious, but statistically non-lethal virus.

the "non-lethal" part doesn't fit your narrative. What does it mean?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don’t have a narrative. It didn’t kill me so in my case it was non-lethal.

DD

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

LUHE wrote " I still can't get my head around the fact that all deaths within 28 days of a positive test count as Covid deaths - these are still the official statistics, AFAIK.".

I agree, I think that is a bad statistic to hang too many conclusions upon, that figure does not divide out those who died of something else, even though they tested positive earlier. I guess in many cases it is difficult to be categorical, but certainly those who have not presented with Covid symptoms should NOT be in that figure.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    that is true, capitalism 101

No, it isn't.

the "non-lethal" part doesn't fit your narrative. What does it mean?

What's probably meant here is that if you are under 60 and not on death's doorstep anyway from some other disease, covid is less lethal than the flu.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

During WW2, X million died, but not all of them died in the battle field. Some died due to consequences of the war like malnutrition, lack of adequate medical car, depression etc. These deaths are still attributed to the war - I'm not sure this is a good comparison with 'Covid deaths' in the UK.

Here in Britain, if a person dies 28 days after a positive test, even if he gets hit by a truck, he'll be added to the Covid deaths stat. It's ridiculous.

At least some if not many 'Covid deaths' are no such thing - people having died of other causes.

It's intellectually dishonest of the UK Gov and SAGE to compile Covid deaths in this manner.

Part of doing science is collecting data and compiling datasets in a clean and honest way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit