Morning Woship: Kenneth Flodin targets "apostates"

by Sanchy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

If we look at their unscriptural teachings today and know that they will df someone for believing otherwise we see how they do put their own teachings above the bible. We don't even need a 1910 quote to prove this.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

LMAO "Apostates do not reason from the scriptures, why not? They know we know

the scriptures and can see their lies". That is some funny stuff.

• zophar
    zophar

I took a different view. I think they made a mistake arguing that the Scriptures would validate JW doctrine.

JWFACTS.com is full of Scriptural reasoning on a number of doctrinal issues that clearly disprove much of JW dogma.

Flodin asserts that opposers would be afraid to argue Scripture with a JW to prove a point. There are many examples such as 1 John 5:1 "Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born from God, and everyone who loves the one who caused to be born loves him who has been born from that one." The marginal reference references John 3:3 In response Jesus said to him: “Most truly I say to you, unless anyone is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.” Show that Scripture and the marginal reference....then shut up and wait for the explanation as to why everyone only means 144,000.

Of course, reason and logic will not change the captive emotion of one who refuses to look objectively at the Bible. It does, however, show how much of a mistake WT is making with the statements from Flodin. True Bible students do not fear a Scriptural discussion with JW's.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Oh ok, so what Bro Ken is saying is that you can read WT literature to gain understanding of the bible without needing a bible to do so, but it's pointless and wrong to read the bible without using WT literature as a guide to the bible. Got it.

BTW, try turning up at the meetings with only a bible and state and that you don't need the borgsite anymore just the bible, see where that gets you.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

zophar: That's the point "I think they made a mistake arguing that the scriptures would validate JW doctrine".

We know when you discussion the scriptures with the average rf they are lost. Yes there is no

doubt you can clearly disprove much of JW dogma....

• zophar
    zophar

James Mixon

Agree wholeheartedly!

• wifibandit
  • jaydee
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Ah Kenny, so you got a letter in the mail where there may have been an omission....but its all OK for you guys to do it in your reasoning from the scriptures book, one of literally dozens of quote mines the WT has been caught in by us evil apostates

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Full list of WT misquotes, deceptions, and outright lies as assembled by JWFacts:

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/misquotes-deception-lies.php

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit