Morning Woship: Kenneth Flodin targets "apostates"

by Sanchy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Morning Woship: Kenneth Flodin targets "apostates"

Video is entitled "Beware of Deceit" He uses the letter of Jude to show that current day apostates are deceitful and that they use "trickery" to try to "grab our mind".

That`s the Same Idiot on the WBT$ Evangelical TV Show..

Who had Bethel Waiters bring 2 Loaves of Bread..

SO HE COULD PERFORM HIS TRICKERY!..

Image result for Watchtower Kenneth Flodin

• Londo111
    Londo111

Most "apostates" would love to be fact checked.

Speaking for myself, if I'm wrong, show me where and I will correct it. Don't take my word for it! Look up the references in context. Research never harms truth.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I know ol' KF and his wife. You think he is nuts, you should meet her.

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

All he has to do is say it on the broadcast and it will be so. JWs believe satan is so powerful and crafty that the ENTIRE internet is filled of lies and doctored information about JWs. You could show them with their own two eyes an article and they would believe someone made it up by satan. Then if you showed them the same article in the kingdom hall library that proves the same article was accurate they would make excuses that the light gets brighter and it's no big deal.

• steve2
    steve2

Unfortunately, referencing the Bible to attack those who doubt and/or question teachings is easy because the books of the Bible themselves are premised on being the "Word" of God (so to question them is to "prove" you must be an apostate).

Listeners do not consider that the very qualities they applaud in one situation (e.g., questioning the "false" teachings of "men"), they condemn in another (e.g., questioning the "true" channel of God).

Small wonder leaders in the more authoritarian religious groups seek to portray in the worst possible way those who question the official beliefs.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Here is my take away from this. They are being deceitful. When ever in your life would you expect to here from an elder, speaking in front of witnesses a specific instance of apostate propaganda in detail??? NEVER. So what do they do? they find something benign, some obscure Russell reference from 1910, that was falsified, if in fact this ever even really happened. So they present this, an unconfirmed, obscure, case of deception as the MO of apostates. Who is deceiving who?

How about present some other Apostate issues Brother Flodin? There are far to many for me or anyone here to list, but I guarantee you they are not cherry picked. Why not talk about 607 BC lie? or UN affiliation? Or child abuse lawsuits? This is a total show meant to drag believers down the path further. This will make anyone who has never looked at anything apostate or questioned the org see everything as complete lies no matter what. However, anyone who has seen things that were NOT forged or misrepresented, they might just see this for what it is. A desperate organization losing its ass to the information age.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Unfortunately, referencing the Bible to attack those who doubt and/or question teachings is easy because the books of the Bible themselves are premised on being the "Word" of God (so to question them is to "prove" you must be an apostate).

Exactly, your questions can only go so far before you're actually questioning the sacredness of the Bible itself. Most JWs will not entertain the idea for even a brief instant. The Bible's inherited authority is still very strong, especially when people are indoctrinated with the idea that only "bad" people would question the Bible. JWs also portray those who question as having ulterior motives. That they simply want to live immoral lives without being accountable to God.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Here's the thing: I don't even think the quote was falsified by reading further down. Russell seemed to simply added some qualifying backtracking to cover himself.

• Saename
    Saename
    Londo111 - I don't even think the quote was falsified by reading further down. Russell seemed to simply added some qualifying backtracking to cover himself.

I don't think it's falsified either. The language Russell uses fits.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ummmm-Mmmm!! That's some good Kool-Aide right there! Sip it down, and ask for seconds! And as usual,

"The beatings will continue, until morale improves."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit