New York’s Attorney General Plans On Removing The NRA!!!

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Regardless of how you feel about people owning guns, it is part of the Second Amendment. I abide by what the Constitution says, and if it gives you the right to keep and bear arms, so be it. I refuse to take parts of the Constitution, aside items tacked on by subversive means or that cancel another amendment (in which case, both are null and void. It is as if the Prohibition amendment never happened.)

And for good reason. Let Antifa go into an area where everyone is carrying guns, and knows how to properly use them. Let them see how long they last there. And, let someone try opening fire on a crowd of armed people and see what happens. Usually, such incidents end with the original assailant shot dead and a minimum of collateral damage. But, without the guns, dozens of innocent people die or get hurt, and property damage is much worse. Obviously, the police are not going to do anything about Antifa, which is actually a reptilian agenda to prepare the planet for their occupation.

• LV101
    LV101

min - did you check out that video on twitter - oh my! It's unimaginable on fifth ave. One of the hotels we use to stay in - closed down! I loved that place and it was not many blocks from Bergdorf Goodmans and in extreme cold was perfect walking distance for me for exercise - I felt so safe. I'd walk all over - down to my beloved Saks Fifth Avenue, etc., St. Patricks Cathedral - so beautiful.

Video was entitled something like Manhattan, 'what the media won't show you!' Security guards in front of Saks - all staked off - bit more boarding, etc., than some of the other stores but it's so huge.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Trump came out and recommended the NRA move its headquarters to Texas instead of New York.

Why not just a little further south into Mexico and save some money?

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

https://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/fifthave/?cam=nyc5th_str

Looking peaceful outside Saks at the moment of posting at least.

• LV101
    LV101

Mexico has enough guns - NRA needs to stay in US with all the organized crime, i.e., peaceful protestors, by the left. Obama and his wing man, Holder, replenished Mexico's stockpiles benefitting the cartels, MS13 and every other thug crossing border.

• minimus
    minimus

Lv, the vid is sad. NYC was theeee capital of the world for style, trends and commerce. Now it’s starting to look like a shithole. They have run this city into the ground. Who in their right mind would want to visit there now??

• minimus
    minimus

Wing Commander, this subject is an interesting one and I’m surprised you criticized it because you have given many opinions on politics here.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

This is a gift to the republicans and trump, they will use this to show what will happen if biden wins.

• TD
    TD

So Minimus; How did you manage to get two down-votes for a nomitave statement of fact?

• minimus
    minimus

I dunno

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit