OTS, I love you more!

Kisses,

Rob

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I super-love you and your corgi, too!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Nikl, I think Super~duper amorous is more orbyistic.

Ah Stinkypantz, my ebony oak, I shall be your well bald cypress. Oh may you quiver as we stand too near together, so that the pillar stands apart your temple.

ps. could you throw a little of that black sista/ho thang into the bedroom? Thanks, that'd be just great, superduper.

Six~ why the hell am I up so late again?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Six-

black sista/ho thang

I do upon request.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Comf,

Your romantic weekend didn't go the way you wanted?

Poor Miata, all it ever wanted was an oil change every 3000 miles.

Everything in life takes a commitment, damn grass, quit growing! I mowed and weeded you once!

• COMF
    COMF

Your romantic weekend didn't go the way you wanted?

It went very well, and we both came home smiling contentedly. Why would you have any other idea?

Poor Miata, all it ever wanted was an oil change every 3000 miles.

5000, according to the owner's manual. It got the first one, and the second is due now, thanks to that trip. It'll be forthcoming. Thanks for your concern.

Everything in life takes a commitment

No, it doesn't.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

My turn.

I have no problem with the poly-amourous thing.

If it works for you, and the people involved: so be it.

It's not for everyone, and those that it is not 'cool' with, well, that's OK.

To each his/her/their own.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Everything in life doesn't take a commitment?

Name me one.

BTW, try not making your house payment next month, or if your rich and it's paid off, don't make your property taxes.

• COMF
    COMF

Name me one.

Rain.

BTW, try not making your house payment next month, or if your rich and it's paid off, don't make your property taxes.

Why would I do that?

• COMF
    COMF

So, as I was saying...

This is a reminder, as the title states. It highlights a post that is one year old, and a position that is three years old. I've been quite frank about it, both here and at the start of relationships I've had since adopting the position.

I didn't start this to debate that position. That's been done, in the thread I linked and several others, and generally winds down to "it's okay as long as you're up-front about it". No, I posted this to remind some folks of that public, clearly stated position of mine, and of how long ago I took it up, and to point out that I make it as clear in private, with people I'm about to get involved with, as I did in that post. What develops beyond that point is up to those people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit