Why Do People Loot and Destroy When Someone Gets Shot?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
  • minimus
    minimus

I think the I don’t think it would bug me so much was just an exaggeration. It’s bad enough they steal whatever they want but they destroy the businesses that are in their own community on top of that. Bone heads.

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks for that video. While Scott Walker was governor, I guess they needed their weaves. Makes perfect sense.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

You’ve got to hand it to them... they can do all that looting and rioting with their pants half way down to their ankles. Amazing.

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe they will pillage a pants store and get some that fit properly?

• alanv
    alanv

Totally disgusting how some of the local community use the accidental shooting as a reason to completely defy the law. Looting, shooting guns, fighting, destroying peoples property and no social distancing whatsoever. This guy would not have been shot with anything if he had simply done what the officer asked him to do.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm sure its easy to predict where these riots will occur. Just have the army there ready and waiting.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

When the shooting starts, the looting starts?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

another idea--switch off the electricity in those areas. show who's boss.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

"Someone gets shot and or killed and hundreds of people decide to loot and destroy businesses or whatever else is in their path.

What does this do to make things better? I really don’t get how they think it makes things better or solves anything."

- That's what low IQ people do.

RB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit