Why Do People Loot and Destroy When Someone Gets Shot?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Someone gets shot and or killed and hundreds of people decide to loot and destroy businesses or whatever else is in their path.

What does this do to make things better? I really don’t get how they think it makes things better or solves anything.

• Biahi
    Biahi

It’s just an excuse to steal, and get away with it. They should be shot.

• minimus
    minimus

I can’t see anybody with a measure of intelligence defending these lawbreakers. But people still do! Typically they try to get away with it by turning it into a racial thing.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

It wouldn't bug me so much except they seem to be doing it to people from their own neighborhoods.

• minimus
    minimus

I wouldn’t want to own a business or home near these places. It’s like a free for all. Sick society!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Duh! Because they want to stand up for justice, of course.

Just like if you want to stand up against racism, you adopt a racist positions.

Also, if you want prosperous economies, you stand up for things that produce poverty.

Seem logical to me.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@min: How else do you expect them to get their weaves?

• hoser
    hoser

It’s like people that complain about a lack of services in their neighborhood loot and steal from the remaining businesses and then those guys pack up and leave.

• minimus
    minimus

Mmm , I ain’t goin there

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    It wouldn't bug me so much except they seem to be doing it to people from their own neighborhoods.

So it wouldn't bug you if they went to steal from other neighborhoods? This is just an excuse to steal. Notice how they pick exactly the stores that have the stuff they like. They are not exactly looting from the local plant nursery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit