******* Morons

by SixofNine 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

After calming down a little, Orbiting your bang on. Its very sad but the mother was probably in a very vulnerable mindset and so were the people she met. She must be totally devistated right now. There is a religion that teaches all sickness is a "spirit", education against these weird cults is the key.

Brummie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hey! Who ***** with my title?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hahaha. I'm not laughing at you, but at the situation (sitcom?). I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Usually ona catches these things before the pixels are fully saturated. SS

• sf
    sf

So what do you suppose God here on earth is about to 'do' in this case?

No, I mean Bush; God of this earth now.

sKally

• onacruse
    onacruse

It's simply incredible what some people will do in the name of religion. Last night we watched a program about how religions earthwide, Christian and non-Christian, practice extreme self-flagellation, while their sons and daughters look on. The insensitivity to human dignity is beyond appalling.

Craig

PS: I just got home from work

• gumby
    gumby
    The minority dickwits should never speak for the majority nor should they be seen to be.

And don't blame the Bible - if they'd bothered reading it properly, they'd have seen that Jesus healed a woman who spent all she had on doctors -

What do you consider a minority?

Millions have died just in the name of chritianity let alone other religions who practiced human sacrafice and other types of destruction to life.

You mentioned how nice jesus was but forgot to mention his pa who slaughtered millions. What about the Jesus who when he comes will have blood up to his horses bridle and will slaughter all who don't believe him. He was nice the first time but the second time his going to hurt more people than the people in this thread is about who killed their child. Yeah ....I blame religion

Gumby

• Satanus
    Satanus

"don't blame the Bible - if they'd bothered reading it properly, they'd have seen that Jesus healed a woman who spent all she had on doctors "

I get it. You are advocating that a proper reading of the bible is a reading of the jesus stories, to the neglect of the greater part. Don't read the barbaric massacres sponsered/commanded by the jewish god in the ot. Forget pauls preaching, etc. I kind of agree w you, and i'm not even a christian. Strange, isn't it?

SS

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I have intimate knowledge/experience of a situation where a child/youth with D.I.D. (disassociative identity disorder aka "multiple personalities") was believed to have possibly been impacted by demons, rather than by psychological/emotional issues. The child was checked (over and over) for obvious physiological problems, and when none were found, the jw guardian of this child skipped straight to the theory of demon activity. Much well-meaning effort was devoted to and no effort spared in the discarding of supposedly demon-possessed material possessions. No professional help of a psychological nature was sought until it was almost too late for this child (suicide attempt finally alerted others in a position to help/step in).

Religion definitely plays a role in driving/enabling well-intentioned people to cause further harm, or impede healing, in vulnerable situations like this. It's an overwhelmingly sad thing.

• gumby
    gumby
    I kind of agree w you,

And you copied what I said ya bastard

Gumby

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gum

I only copied your quote of stephanus. The comments were my own. If they sound like yours, it's not my fault. I had a few drinks. Heh heh.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit