******* Morons

by SixofNine 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

sixofnine.....I'm surprised the moderators didn't adjust your subject......Everything in the name of religion is what allows people to get away with things. Seperation of church and state issues might prevent anything from happening here.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    The church is not connected to any larger denomination and has only six families that gather twice a week to pray and discuss Scripture, Hemphill said.

These small independent churches can go wrong or turn into cults very easily. They are a great danger to society, when based purely on that book known as the bible.

Some people criticise the catholic church for at times discouraging the ignorant and unlearned from reading the bible. Well, here is the rebuttal to that criticism.

SS

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Seems the idea of demon possession is still very much alive in some areas.

Ignorant nutjobs.

Wonder if this kid was getting any kind of normal medical help. His mother was probably told not to as it was Satanic or something.

-

Ignored One

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Unfortunately, the mother probably thought she was doing the best thing for her child. It is obvious to us that their actions were irrational, but this woman may not have learned about the many options there are for children and families living with autism. I have seen the desperation parents can feel from struggling with a child whose condition they don’t understand. Nonetheless, this is a tragedy and one more reason education is imperative. Of course, there are educated people who are religious and incorporate their religion into their child’s treatment, but I doubt this type of event would have happened among more sensitive and intelligent people.

• Panda
    Panda

Oh --- I would like to treat those murderers to a little of the same. An autistic child has great difficulty when being touched. Their senses are over stimulated, not dulled. The mother should have known this. Can you imagine his fear and agony being wrapped up in a sheet! Religion is the culprit. Don't anyone dare say --- it was just that group. God is love? Not really. Any idiot can get hold of a Bible and interpret it his/her own way. Blast 'em ...

God is just Pretend.

• avishai
    avishai

My bro is autistic, but geez, let's leave the **** word out of it. I mean, don't even write it.

• gumby
    gumby

Maybe Babylon will get turned on by the beast. I sure the hell hope so before religion continues to ruin peoples lives.

It seems as the time is coming for freedom of religion to get it's ugly ass kicked when it steps into the lives of others. It will happen.It won't happen because of Gods command but rather because of religion being exposed for what it is.

Gumby

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

You can't judge Christendom by the lunatic fringe. Every year snake handlers in Tennessee die, every year extreme Pentecostals who refuse their medication and choose to rely on "God's healing" die and every year faithful blood-refusing JWs die. And every year, millions upon millions of people attend churches to share communion, listen to a sermon, sing a few song, bow their heads in prayer and then go home where they live their lives according to the golden rule. The minority dickwits should never speak for the majority nor should they be seen to be.

There are plenty of lefties here who continually remind the world outside that George Bush isn't America. I remind them that mainstream Christendom isn't represented by a few inbred f***wits!

And don't blame the Bible - if they'd bothered reading it properly, they'd have seen that Jesus healed a woman who spent all she had on doctors - the faith-healing movement claims that going to doctors represents a lack of faith that God will punish by not healing. Funny how various Protestant denominations have been around for centuries and happily allowing their congregations to seek medical help as they need it. Should a 4 hundred year old model-citizen denomination be persecuted for what happens in a fringe group outside of their control? A group that like the Dubs would claim they are no part of the Babylon that is the mainstream churches?

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

some people arent fit to raise goldfish, let alone children. can these people quit breeding already?

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

I work with a little boy who's autistic, he's an amazing child. There are good methods of helping autistic children and these b*(*& who f7(*&*() up this poor child....I would say they deserve something evil to happen to them, but the sad thing is they probably thought they were doing right. How terrible. :-((

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit