Will Lawyers Eventually Usurp Absolute Control Over The JW Religion ?

by smiddy3 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I have no trouble thinking this is a distinct possibility happening at some future date .More and more the G.B.members are relying on lawyers to get them out of tight spots that the G.B. have got themselves into. And the fact that they need lawyers to get them out of.

Gradually and by stealth with making little in-roads here and there in gaining some measure of control in modifying doctrines to keep the religion one step ahead of the Law ,they eventually manipulate events whereby they can take full control over the religion and oust the remaining G.B.members as Apostates or whatever and take full control over the Jehovah`s Witness Empire for themselves .

What do you think ?

A possibility ?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Happened before with Rutherford. Why not again?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

what makes you think they havent already ? surely the GB are just puppets.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Certainly a possibility.

• stillin
    stillin

I think that when there is a conflict, that taking the most legal, self-protecting course of action will always be the course that the Society takes, even if it is not the kinder or more merciful course. Survival in this litigious world is getting to be a tricky thing. So, yes, I think, like it or not, the lawyers come out on top.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

When I was at my last week long elder school at the Patterson complex in 2009 it was the people from the writing/teaching department doing all the teaching that week. I say this because I had the feeling they were running the wt. by the way the gb was never mentioned during the week. It was like it was by their authority not the gb in what we believe and how we handle the congregation. It's my thinking it could be a little of both the writing/teaching department and the lawyers that run the place. Just a thought. Still Totally ADD

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

The lawyers 100% control this organization, financially and strategically.

The video of Anthony Morris at the liquor store in real life shows a not-rich, not-arrogant, aging man, also trapped.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The video of Anthony Morris at the liquor store in real life shows a not-rich, not-arrogant, aging man, also trapped.

That's an interesting (and unique) assessment of Tony (TP) Morris. Esp the "not arrogant". But I can see that being said regarding his demeanor at the liquor store incident. He did seem "down-to-earth" and willing to assist the "sincere" gent speaking to him. Very different from the "puffed up" demeanor when speaking to the drones at a Convention.

I do know that there is SOMEONE at the WT HQ that IS NOT TRAPPED. There are those that KNOW that they are selling a big pile of bullshit. There are those that KNOW they misquoted experts and twisted statements to try to "prove" their bullshit doctrines to us gullible sheeple. THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT INNOCENT VICTIMS. THEY ARE EVIL MANIPULATING EGOTISTICAL GREEDY BASTARDS WHO CARE NOTHING ABOUT RUINING THE LIVES OF THE MANY TRUE VICTIMS ENTRAPPED IN THE CULT.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Let’s face it, it’s happened before.....

......Rutherfraud, anyone?!

edit: sorry just saw sea breeze posted this. Also BERRY GERRY I also thought Ant Mo came across that way. I think the cracks may be showing in him. However his kids may keep him trapped in.

• blondie
    blondie

As berrygerry said, Legal already controls the WTS; when elders call NY admin about child abuse cases, they are referred to Legal. One elder told me that they had Legal and Admin on the same call and listened to them argue about the answer to his question. Go figure

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit