NEW BLOOD CARD w/ FORCED COMPLIANCE also LEGALISM

by apocalypse 103 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tornapart
    tornapart

Just don't sign it... END OF!

I don't see what the issue is. I'm inactive now, don't go to many meetings. There's no way I will sign this document. If they ask me I'm just going to tell them I don't want to sign it. I'm a grown woman.. nobody can make me.

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Torn apart... It's got nothing to do with them "making" you do anything. It's about what THEY are going to do.

if you oppose the signing and the photocopying, and they push the issue, they can separate you from your family. And they will.

so, if you're okay with that, then tally ho.

• violias
    violias
    When I stopped attending I did more than rip my card apart. I went to 2 local hospitals that I might be taken to ( or where I had been before) and made sure they deleted it out of their computer system. In one case I had to check 2 different times to make sure I was not associated with any bloodless programs . Anytime I have to check in for any procedure I make sure I tell them my status now. It could save my life one day.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

violas, I never thought about the hospital records, wouldnt the doctors still need to see a wallet card?

they have to still ask someone for permission right? , even if they have it in the records? is there a date of expiration? no one has mentioned a reply to my question on that,

IS there a requirement for renewing the date on the card and other info? my hospital info is over 5 years old. Id think they would expect some sort of update.

how easy or difficult was it for you to have them delte that info?

• talesin
    talesin

apocalypse, I've been reading your thread, and this is very disturbing. To give over your 'Power of Attorney' ,,, yikes!. If I were a 'fader', I would make sure I had legal matters taken care of, for SURE. Thanks for the post. xx

• rebel8
    rebel8

I consent to my relevant medical records and the details of my condition being shared with the Emergency Contact below and/or with member(s) of the Hospital Liaison Committee for Jehovah’s Witnesses.

OMG. WHY DO CLERGY NEED YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS.

Good thing that stupid language doesn't meet the requirements of HIPAA release of info.

I don't see what the issue is. ...I'm a grown woman.. nobody can make me.

There are minor teens on this forum who are not legally able to make their own decisions, and their parents will make this decision for them.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    rebel - good point. That's right, giving your blood card to the elders, technically goes against HIPPA.
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

I'd stick a letter on the reverse side of the bloodcard with my real request, nulling the document. A simple 'P.T.O. FOR IMPORTANT ALLERGIC REACTION INFO' would be stuck on the front just so they don't miss it and then voila, all is revealed on the back!

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have read the whole thread and understand the worry that some people have and also understand the way some have strategies not to comply.

I have worries. My ex has custody of my son, and he does things that are against the rules but also he won't break other rules. For example he won't remarry as neither of us have committed adultery and he has been warned against it.

I don't know how seriously he would take this, and how my son who is 14 and awake will take it. He is very adamant about not going to meetings or the memorial or assemblies. Also he is not an unbaptised publisher and doesn't go door to door. So in reality I am hoping that the elders view him as a non witness and will leave him be, but his dad might be controlling in that aspect.

This does indeed concern me.

Kate xx

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Katewild.

Your X has custody? And your son is 'awake'.. Friend, how does this happen?

Can you rectify it?

Your handle intimates you are female. You should have him and the X should work to pay.

What country are you in?

Bad situation. My sympathies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit