Hidden Spaces

by mann377 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

Good idea!

'Cuz jackbooted stormtroopers would never think to look in, say, a bookcase if they are on a "search and destroy" mission to find & destroy JW "literature". They'd never break into a home and destroy walls, furniture, or anything. 'Cuz jackbooted stormtroopers are nothing if not kind and respectful of other people's property.

Sheesh.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

My mother was a child during WW2 when the JWs were under ban in Canada. My grandparents would hide their literature in an old rotted out tree stump that was "back in the bush" on the farm.

It seems so silly to be doing the same thing today - why hide literature when everything is available online? Where will they hide their ipads and phones? And besides...JWs are so easy to pick out of a crowd. They are the ones wearing clothes that are hopelessly out of date.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Here's a father and son project that you could work on together. Maybe your son would get so engrossed in building this with you that he wouldn't have time to go to meetings or out in the field ministry anymore. Stealth fading while obeying the rules and regulations of the Governing Body!

• mann377
    mann377

I convinced him of a better way to hide the literature. I took some logs used as fire wood and hollowed them out and put a wood plug to seal. I hope he doesn't forget which ones have the literature in them as I did such a good job.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

This f*cking organization is getting more and more bizarre even by their own standards.

Just saying!

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme
    Russia situation the word from the Society is to prepare for it to come here soon

He realizes that the USA is a democracy that is also very religious right?

And that Russia has a bit of a different system?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

What benefit is there in hiding WT literature for a future day when it might be banned? By the time the ban happens, everything in the literature will be 'Old Light".

Image result for facepalm

• steve2
    steve2

You cannot hide JW literature for too long before it becomes outdated and should no longer be read.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit