There is either a conspiracy against blacks in this country and police are out to get them OR it’s that they are getting caught breaking the law and often times refuse to obey police authority.
Why Does It Seem That Black People Are Always Being Shot By The Police?
Because its usually all the media wants to show to support their narrative and usually they are repeat offenders resistance arrest or not complying with police orders or both.
I wonder if white people ever get stopped by the police. Does the news media ever show white people being “picked on” by the police or is it just black people that get stopped? Just curious.
Is it because it's reported on and publicized more? Aren't significantly more whites killed by police each year than blacks?
Because a black man shot by a white cop, even when totally justified, is repeated on the news 24x7 for weeks or months and will be used on the list even when completely discredited as anything wrong.
Black thugs can shoot white toddlers in the head and it not be mentioned.
It's all the media.
Yes, everyone needs to use their brain, if cops are pointing A gun at you, and ask you to “get down” or “ put up your hands” LISTEN TO THEM OR YOU MIGHT GET SHOT.
Maybe these black suspects don't feel understood by non-black police arresting them. They might be more cooperative if there's a black cop present at the scene.
I’ve seen black cops go after black men and that is the case especially in predominantly black neighborhoods. I think if you are white black or yellow. , if you try to ignore the police especially if they have guns drawn, you are looking for trouble.
- In Chicago over this 4th of July weekend (Thursday eve. – Sunday eve.), 87 blacks were shot including 13 black children, and 17 blacks who were shot died including two black children.
- In New York City over this 4th of July weekend (Friday –Sunday), 44 blacks were shot and 11 blacks killed, mostly through gunfire.
- In Atlanta, Austin, Hoover, Alabama, Washington DC, and Greenville, S.C. over this 4th of July weekend, numerous blacks, including many black children were shot, and a large number died.
- In 2016, 89.5% (2,570) of blacks who were murdered were killed by other blacks according to the FBI’s 2016 Crime in the United States report. That black on black murder rate will surely be higher this year.
- In 2018, blacks, who are 13% of the US population, were convicted of 53% of the homicides and 60% of the robberies in the U.S .
- In 2018, the black illegitimacy rate is now over 70% according to the Social Capital Project, and in 2018, 65% of black children were being raised in single parent households according to Kids Count Data Center.
- In New York City from 2012-2016, more black babies were aborted (136,426) than black babies being born (118,127) according to the NYC Health Department.
- In the U.S., black women, who are 13% of the female population, have 36% of the abortions according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Black children all over the country in inner city union-controlled schools are getting a sub-standard education, and as a result, a substantial number of these black children have a completely inadequate education and are unprepared for a decent job or college.
- In 2017-2018, black children had a lower high school graduation rate (79%) compared to whites (89%), Hispanics (81%), and Asian/Pacific Islanders (92%) according to the U.S. Department of Education.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/ About twice as many whites are shot than blacks, but there are a lot more whites than blacks, so the imbalance is there