DF’d or DA???

by DATA-DOG 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So, I think I’m going to be DF’d, but Elders are out of town and no decision has been officially reached. What would happen if I sent a certified overnight letter and said that I was going to disassociate before they have their meeting??

I know the two conditions are similar, but I’m just curious..

DD

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Have you had your judicial committee Hearing yet?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They may want to DF out of spite first but if you would prefer to DA then just send it regardless.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I confessed to a DF’ing offense, but there’s been no meeting yet.

DD

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Just hand your letter in if you want coz they'll do what they want either way. It sort of means you choose to leave them first if you hand your letter in and takes away the stress of waiting for the hearing and the outcome and you take away their power over you if they can't have the JC to make you feel small and pathetic. Many on here have been through it

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Big step for you DD. Hope you're ok. Hang in there.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

“Similar” conditions? No. Exactly the same. Same announcment, word for word. Same end result. If it makes you feel better than da. Functionally it makes no differance.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

If you haven't had your meeting you can probably DA. It's up to them. They may say "you can't quit, you're fired", but who knows.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Data-dog what the hell? With all that you know why in the hell would you confess to anything to these idiots??

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Datadog I applaud you for having the balls to be able to be genuione and admit to leaving. I found myself in a similar situation and DA'ed. Tell the to fack off. Write a brief letter stating the reason why. Many say they wont read it, however my letter led to one of the elders on the body leaving and we now hang out occasionally and he and his family have thanked me for doing things the way I did on more than one occasion.

Confessing puts you in a situation in which you HAVE TO MOVE ON. Good for you and I applaud whatever path you take.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit