I can't wait to see the first human clone

by JohnTron72 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JohnTron72
    JohnTron72

Hi everyone, I sure have been getting all kinds of replies by many on here and that's great. I read all the post even if some don't believe in God at all. However, I do believe and anything I say on here is from the depths of my belief and knowledge. This topic I'm suggesting will be another one that should be a first on here and seem like something from s Sci-Fi script like my other topic about how (Adam could have MADE Jehovah let him live forever -see my other topics) this one though is in favor of the fact that man doesn't HAVE a soul but, instead IS a living soul just like the animals as Genesis says, and can die not live on. There has been a great debate about Cloning in the past decades and even religious groups think it is an abomination against God but, don't really understand it. I actually can't wait to see the first human clone! Why? Because, from the moment a person is shown they can be cloned, it will prove man doesn't have a soul. Because, if man has a soul it couldn't be split to make another man directly. It's one thing to make test tube children by fertilization or even move chromosomes to determine sex but, to make another human directly from a person's DNA will PROVE that Just like Animals, we are ALL living souls and when we die, our soul dies too! So...I just put it out there for everyone, hope that one gets you thinking!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You seem to think that all ex JW`s on this forum believe they have a soul distinct from the body .? If so what led you to that conclusion ?

• Simon
    Simon

I can't wait to see you use paragraphs, title casing and not post everything in all bold.

Tip: if you want to be able to post, post normally like everyone else does. Stop shouting.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

JohnTron72 -

I wonder if human cloning will ever come about. I have a feeling that the earth's nations will outlaw it before it can really go into full production.

On the same note, you see human cloning has a direct impact on society through a Judaeo-Christian lens. Other systems of belief an philosophy state that animals also have a consciousness that is separate from the physical body.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

here you are

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Tronny - However, I do believe

Which is your prerogative.

in favor of the fact that man doesn't HAVE a soul

As an Atheist, I'd agree. A soul is an airy-fairy concept from some religions.

instead IS a living soul just like the animals as Genesis says, and can die not live on

I'd revise that to: instead IS living just like the animals as science says, and can die not live on

from the moment a person is shown they can be cloned, it will prove man doesn't have a soul

Which will actually prove no Soul = no God as per my atheism. Whether a person can be cloned is another matter entirely.

there is no God. There is no soul. Religion is all fraud.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

KNOWLEDGE applies to facts or ideas acquired by study, investigation, observation, or experience.

JohnTron72 said:
    However, I do believe and anything I say on here is from the depths of my belief and knowledge.
    this one though is in favor of the fact that man doesn't HAVE a soul but, instead IS a living soul just like the animals as Genesis says, and can die not live on.

You state that you have knowledge and facts that man doesn't have a soul, but is a living soul?

That statement sounds like a belief to me! Tell us some facts that prove that statement?

• cofty
    cofty

JohnTron - We really need to talk about epistemology.

What are the reasons for all these incredible things you assert to be true, and how much work have you done to test the veracity of them?

(PS - Paragraphs)

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Soul! - he said soul :) :) :)

So funny! You had me going there for a while.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If they looked like JLo, Shakira or Kim Kardashian, I would have not problem with it.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit