I can't wait to see the first human clone

by JohnTron72 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

to make another human directly from a person's DNA will PROVE that Just like Animals, we are ALL living souls

No it means that like all other animals we are similar in are biologically reproductive mechanisms..

Sorry JohnTron I didn't mean to be intellectual honest, I know doing that opposes your acceptance and beliefs in ancient mythological expressions.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Isn't the Jobo idea of 'resurrection (tm)' cloning?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I’m not sure how a human clone would logically demolish the idea of a soul. How does “the same DNA” imply a soul splitting? Wouldn’t you have to assume the soul is tied to the DNA? Isn’t that begging the question? Believers in a soul don’t think identical twins share a soul.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes that's right Punk, all the past living human inhabitants that ever lived are going to be eventually resurrected and there wont be any deaths of these ones until a 1000 years.

Thats a whole lot of humans to live on earth after Armageddon occurs but we will find the room.

.........and dont mess with my beliefs. !

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

People really if and when we start cloning humans each individual will have their own soul even though they genetically born the same.

Sheesh such a easy thing to understand.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Fink: right. The OP seems to imply that cloning a person also means replicating the thoughts, experiences, and personality... And it assumes religious people would agree with that definition of “soul”.

That is possible in movies... and various Netflix series.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Cloned individuals would be just as different from the ones from whom they are cloned as identical twins are from each other. They'd have the same DNA as twins do, but would be completely different persons. In fact, in at least one way they'd be more different than twins.

For example, if a 40-yr-old were cloned, his clone wouldn't be 40; he'd be an infant. So, there would be two different individuals with the same DNA, but one would be 40, and the other would be an infant.

edited to add: I just saw MeanMrMustard's comments above; I agree.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWs are cloned robotic souls of one another aren't they ?

Have you ever taken a good look at JWS children ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit