2016-01-01 BOE Re: 2016 Memorial and Special Talk

by wifibandit 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

wifi:

Internal message/One month/February/CZAR Smart Scanner Arrival/WTU-Atlantis banned from 11 sites/Blocked from 4/Will contact you from my email/JGNATPROJECT to begin as soon as CZAR arrives/Appreciate your posting what we receive/Watch your back/

Petra!

• park ave boy
    park ave boy
    I have an old friend who is a literature servant and secret fader.. He told me he is going to order everything times 10. And then tell them he's out!
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    As in past years, the elders will be making an effort to ensure that inactive ones receive an invitation to these important meetings. This year, the elders will also ensure that each inactive one receives a copy of the Return to Jehovah brochure.

Well I won't hold my breath .. The elders know me well but have never said anything meaningful yet.
    This year, in addition to visiting inactive ones, you should make a special effort to invite disfellowshipped ones to the Memorial and the special public talk.

Great... You can experience the love of being ignored. You do not Have to sit on the back row anymore but the congregation all know that if they talk to you it is a sin on their part..so they won't.

• sir82
    sir82

in addition to visiting inactive ones, you should make a special effort to invite disfellowshipped ones to the Memorial

"Please come to the Memorial. You will be treated as a leper who is oozing odoriferous fluids, but we'd love to have you anyway! Don't forget there will be contribution boxes there, your money has not been disfellowshipped, ha ha!"

• Syme
    Syme

in addition to visiting inactive ones, you should make a special effort to invite dis-
    fellowshipped ones to the Memorial

Lol, they are scared by the steady decline in memorial attendance!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Always good job with the PDF's guys.
  • wifibandit
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty
    If they try to invite me, I will tell them what I think - Their ritual is a ritual of rejecting Jesus' sacrifice!
  • OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Well here we have the lies, and the damned lies. In a few months the WT will trot out the statistics I suppose.

If they had liked us or worried about us, they'd have made a phone call or perhaps even a visit to see if there was a foul odor coming from inside our house.

And that is why my dear elderly parents, after nearly 140 years combined JDubya time are beginning to wake up. As an elder for over fifty years my father was one of the kindest persons you could meet. Always trying to swim against the stream by showing Christlike love. My mother was one of the most hospitable people one could have the pleasure of knowing. In the last two or three years they have basically been kicked to the curb, shunned and gossiped about, and ignored by their congregation. No wonder one of the other elders who was much like my father shot himself to death. Ahh. . .FEEL THE LOVE!

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

if not, what do you invite them for? To make them feel like shit?

Yes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit