Hockey season is coming up....YAY!

by Aztec 26 Replies latest social physical

• Beans
    Beans

I think this year it will be either the Winnipeg Jets, Quebec Nordiques or the California Seals!

Beans

• Aztec
    Aztec

Beans, LOL!

~Aztec

• AlanF
    AlanF

Nah, it'll be The Avalanche.

AlanF

• Aztec
    Aztec

Gah! Alan I knew you or Jourles would chime in...LOL!

I love ya but the Avholes are evil...pure evil I tell ya! ;-)

~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

When I saw the Colorado Avalanche summer team practicing in their skis, I knew something was: wrong!

May the Detroit River freeze over so us Canuck/Merkin' apostate hockey affeciendos can duel it on right there in front of everyone.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

Well Aztec, I have been a red wings fan for over 20 years, 3 cups in 6 years was good, they should of won more though, I will pick detroit as I always do. Not convinced that Hasek is the answer though, he is 39, why won't they give Legace a shot ???

But, Anahiem will still be good,

Colorado I'm still not sold on yet, remember they lost to Minnesota with a 3-2 lead and blew it.

Vancouver has not fixed their goaltending problem.

St. Louis should be better then they are, but have not won a first round series in 15 years, they make the playoffs every year but, can't win.

On the east side, New Jersey always tough, I like Ottawa, Toronto is done, sorry leaf fans, Boston could surprise, Atlanta should make the playoffs, have a great young team, Philly in the same boat as Vancouver,

so who knows, should be an entertaining year, but will they please stop playing hockey in June, god I hate that.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ray, I'm totally with ya! Big surprise...LOL

run don't walk, thank you for rooting for my team! :-D Hasek is still the king! Yeah, he's getting old but, he's still the bomb! He wants another ring and let's hope he gets it! I'll post pics of me at the parade...woohoo!

~Aztec

PS I will root for anyone playing the Av's or Devil's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit