Polls Vs. Crowds

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

When I see polls suggesting Trump has a 95% chance to lose the presidency, according to Drudge Report, which is now totally liberal, and I see the HUGE CROWDS of Trump supporters as opposed to the 20 people showing up for Biden rallies, I have to wonder what I should believe. Do I believe my lying eyes or am I totally messed up?

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, I think the polls have to be way off.

Perhaps the same effects from last election have been amplified further and people have the added incentive to 1) mess with the pollsters and 2) not be put on "a list".

I saw a comment by one of the pollsters along the lines of "if Trump still manages to win then it would indicate massive voter fraud". Erm, what?!? Couldn't it mean the polls were way off? These are the same people who gave Hillary a 96% likelihood of victory.

It would be more suspicious if the guy filling stadiums with people lining the streets to see him somehow lost to someone who can't fill a garden with spaced-out-seating.

Whatever the result, the only certainty is that it will be contested. And a van load of "just enough" Biden ballots will be found the week after ...

• minimus
    minimus

One pollster said this week that if they have it wrong again and Trump wins again, it might mean pollsters have to find a new job since the public will not believe them anymore.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The people who bet have always been right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilw8-4_Ch1k

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    according to Drudge Report, which is now totally liberal

I permanently unplugged from Drudge about 2-3 years ago. Too much disgusting "news" and now just another liberal cesspool.

• minimus
    minimus

Used to be my homepage. It’s like he totally sold out

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

The polls are lying. No one goes to the Biden rallies. Even Obama can't attract flies to a pile of shit.. and he wants to shut down gasoline and build electric charging stations on the interstate

Ha drive 200 miles and charge your electric car for 8 hours? That really going to fly. Nobody ever talks about how High your electric bill will be charging cars every night

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And wait until the riots after the election, unless Biden is the clear winner. That thing is blatantly incompetent, and its running mate is blatantly communist. That will not stop the communist groups BLM and antifa from rioting to force communism on the country. They will not give up until Biden is inaugurated.

Or Pelosi. All they need is to keep stalling with uncertainty that has already ruined science (We are not sure enough, we need to keep recounting) until past January 20, and Pelosi becomes president. From there, all Trump voters and supporters (and white people) will be rounded up and pressed with criminal charges of sedition. (And yes, they have the technology to match each person that filed a ballot with the candidate they voted for, through the ballot ID number.) Pelosi will further wreck the country. And no, I am not thrown by all that hot air about Pelosi being removed from being speaker of the house or losing the election--all hot air and no action.

• minimus
    minimus

If the left goes crazy I can see Trump putting the hammer down

• minimus
    minimus

The polls are dismal for republicans and Trump again this morning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit