PIMO reverse witnessing samples presentation #1: Earthly hope

by neat blue dog 26 Replies latest members campaign

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I believe the majority of JW`s today have little or no understanding of doctrines linking scriptures together as you have rightly done.

All they are concerned with is what they are told by the G.B./ W.T ,Its easier that way they don`t have to think.

The R&F are not only brain dead they are intellectually lazy.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

when you're dead...you're dead.

• KingJehu1
    KingJehu1

Very wack rebuttal . The word " Mankind " at Revelation 21:3,4 is used in the scriptures to refer to MAN, Humans , creatures of flesh and blood

This isn't heaven.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    JW: -
    PIMO: That's okay I'll say it, he was raised as a spirit.

JW:- but that doesn't matter ----because if the Watchtower says that there are 2 hopes and 2 destinies, then that's what I believe not what the bible actually says!

just saying!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I know its a cliche but I`ll say it anyway because its true .

" Their are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

And that just about sums up the majority of Jehovah`s Witnesses ,especially the old timers who cling on to every word the Governing Body utters ,despite all of the changes they have gone through to what really amounts to what they accepted as the "truth" when they first joined the religion to a totally different set of beleifs they now cling to.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

If heavenly life is the final destination once we die, what do you say when a JW asks you what would have happened if Adam and Eve didn't "sin"? After all, weren't they meant to live forever on earth and didn't Jesus come to restore what Adam and Eve lost?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

(Bookmarking)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit