2/2022 WT: a repeated request & more doubletalk

by neat blue dog 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

If you think you miss the "spiritual conversations" at JW "get-togethers", reading that thread should immunize you for a while

That's why I stop in there every now and then. The slobbering worship of all things governing body, the way they dog-pile on anyone who makes a comment even remotely sounding like some actual thought went into the comment before posting it is enough to make me want to run, and run fast as far away as I can get from anything JW.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Carla- I wish I wouldn't have read jw talk link from FFGhost. Can't unsee it.

Same here. What a snivelling bunch of sycophants.

Was I like that? Actually, the answer is no. I always felt somehow 'unclean' in these kinds of North Korean like false praisings for fear of a witch hunt.

Cult doesn't even cut it, it seems far worse.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

In any rank and file system, the subordinates need to follow orders. The related is just another way of saying “ you don’t know all of the facts in-spite of what things seem to you —do what you are told.”

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Kind of weird, but in that article the magazine also says: "That will hardly the time to second-guess the direction or to view it with skepticism...."

So, they think some RF are gonna be rebellious?

• asp59
    asp59

More i think abouth this subject it reminds me this, obey with out question, started back when merging con and selling khs started. I bet they promping everyone up for massive KHs sell out or maeby even going online 100%. Theres something like this on the way i bet.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    So, they think some RF are gonna be rebellious?

In the WT scenario this is not the concern. Only to reassure those that already have faith to continue to do so by submitting to direction.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Deleted - never mind

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Haven`t the GB read the Bible story of Exodus where all the faithful had to do was in reality put a sign on the doorposts so they could be spared ?

Instead of having "bunkers" ,just a sign on your dwelling and the Angels should be able to protect you from any danger from police or military personal.

Simple as that.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Crappest boyband ever.

• Overrated
    Overrated

I'm glad I'm out. If the authorities go after anyone it would be the GB. After all they are the face of craziness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit