Bjork, Tori Amos or Cher

by Brummie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

I would love to see Bjork myself . She has a wonderful voice and is very cute . Cher I thought retired and would think a little too old to keep me interested , I have listened to chers album and it is quite a bit different than what Bjork does . I have seen some clips from chers concert and she is usually half naked, lol ,now in her younger days she was quite a hottie.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Bjork rules Brummie! "Army of Me" is my personal anthem! :-D

~Aztec

• Prisca
    Prisca

Bjork - can't stand her or her music. I don't know what the fuss is about her.

Tori Amos - not that familiar with her music, but out of these 3 I'd say she has more class in her little finger than the others combined.

Cher - I don't mind her music but I'm not a huge fan either. Loved the movie she was in ("Moon something-or-another"). Love her trashy clothes - wish I had the body to wear what she does.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Prisca, if you had as much money as she does you could have her body too...LOL! :-p Bjork rules! :-)

~Aztec

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

lol @ Aztec, so true!

My fav female singer is Sade. smoooooth

• Brummie
    Brummie

Aztec, I played army of one just yesterday as a refresher, infact I played the whole album "Post".

Prisca, shes a love or hate artist, some people cringe and some get totally hooked. I'm hooked.

I cant take to cher, she can act though.

Brummie

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sade is pure class, she's definately in the top league of my faves.

PS< I was always unsure about Cher until she released that song "Do You beleieve in Life after love" and that nailed it for me, I couldnt bare to hear her from then on. lol

Brummie

• razorMind
    razorMind

Bjork, of course. I love all her music and have just about all her albums.

Actually, I'd love to see her in concert just singing one song, "Pagan Poetry". She could just spend the whole concert singing that one song and I'd be happy.

That's one song I can listen to repeatedly, ad nauseam, and never get tired of.....

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'm an Empress Brummie LOL! I need to smooch Pleasuredome!;)What a smoothie?!

Who'da thunk it?

Smooches!

~Aztec

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

Tori Amos, hands down. Her music is complex and ethereal, and it gets you at the core. I've seen her in concert twice, and met her once. Her stage presence, as sell as her personal presence is amazing.

I never really listened to Bjork very much; my girlfriend really likes her, though. Cher kind of scares me. Really, she does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit