Broadcasting august, clown Lett about painting the K-hall

by Gorbatchov 45 Replies latest jw friends

• NeedToKnow
    NeedToKnow

I think they rip some pages out of their bibles and miss these.

1 John 4:1 Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 Thess 2: 1 However, brothers, concerning the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you not to be quickly shaken from your reason nor to be alarmed either by an inspired statement or by a spoken message or by a letter appearing to be from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here. 3 Let no one lead you astray in any way, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction. 4 He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god.

• Doctor Who
  • jambon1
    jambon1

Any person who would use a 2 inch paintbrush to paint a building just because someone says so is a stupid cunt and deserves everything that comes with their stupidity.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

What about Abraham questioning god...

Well the governing body has placed themselves at least equal to, if not higher than God.

• Tallon
    Tallon
    Any person who would use a 2 inch paintbrush to paint a building just because someone says so is a stupid cunt and deserves everything that comes with their stupidity … jambon1

• waton
    waton
    Any person who would use a 2 inch paintbrush to paint a building just because someone says so is a stupid cunt and deserves everything that comes with their stupidity.

wt is very generous, wasteful really, with the time of it's self-generated slaves, more than 10 minutes for every person on earth per year, peddling wt papers or i-pad views; dusting the globe with a 2 inch brush, a brush-off.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    FedupexjwWell the governing body has placed themselves at least equal to, if not higher than God.

Ain't that the truth because a jw can say he is having doubts about God with relative impunity, but not so the GB...that's automatic JC.

In fact, that is their definitive Aposta-radar question:

Not: Do you believe Jehovah to be our one and only God? But: Do you believe the GB are the faithful slave and the mouthpiece of God?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I'll bet anything its about liability lawsuits.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The virtues of disobedience to the Borg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWMkmljltvo

• jp1692
    jp1692
    LoisLane: All those older people in the video above are DEAD!

Exactly!

I noticed this particular bit of WT theology was notably absent from that opening "historical" montage:

Or this one:

Image result for watchtower everyone on cover now dead

Gee, I wonder why that might be?

Sanitized, historical negationism (revisionism) is morally, ethically and intellectually dishonest.

If anyone needs to lie or distort the facts of their beliefs, then their beliefs are not worthy of defense.

Let's review: It's a cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit