They have to step down

by Gorbatchov 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

With all the leaked information, it has to be a one way direction to the exit for the Watchtower leadership and GB.

They can not stay.

It can take time, but this is the only scenario.

G.

• zeb
    zeb

'Step down'? I prefer thrown out.. go live with some long distance cong if they will have you.

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

No, they will spin it as persecution and the rank and file will eat it up because they are too afraid to leave

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    They can not stay.

They can, the Vatican did.

• freddo
    freddo

Not a chance I'm afraid Gorby. Sadly.

• DJS
    DJS

Gorb,

You ususlly make sense, but this OP??? You been drinking or smoking something, or are you just so full of righteous anger at the evil DarkLords that it has affected your rational thoughts?

The DarkLords think of themselves as god's chosen who will sit at god's right hand and rule along with jesus for a thousand years and then forever. They will make life and death decisions about every human who has ever lived or who will ever live.

There is no board of directors to vote them out and no share holders to pressure them to step down. And at nearly every meeting they beat the rank and file with the Miriam Murmuring against Moses stick to keep them quiet. They will double down on the vile shunning practice and baptizing 8 year olds to artificially swell the numbers, making their profit statement look good to the shareholders, caring not that the 8 year olds are setting themselves up for a life of shunning and pain.

And based on what I read, they are killing the competition, just like any power mad dictator, by claiming only the 8 in charge are the FDS. I predict that in the future they will stop counting those partaking of the emblems, effectively killing the rest of the 'anointed' and leaving only them.

Like greedy corporate CEOs, all they care about is themselves and the next quarter income statement. They can and will do whatever is required to maintain their status quo. They even alerted the rank and file, from what I read, about the strategy and tactics.

They own the tactics, the strategy and now apparently the KHs and all the valuable things. They are impervious to the actions you describe. So unless you can come up with something rational I suggest you re-think this or avoid the chemicals.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Besides the ARC, what exactly are you saying will cause them to step down?
    I am with DJS on this. It doesn't really matter what comes out if they can say it is "the world" causing it.

• compound complex
    compound complex

"The overseer should therefore be irreprehensible, a husband of one wife, moderate in habits, sound in mind, . . ." -- 1 Timothy 3:2

Irreprehensible : free from blame or reproach [in] conduct in all respects -- https://www.merriamwebster.com/dictionary/irreprehensible

I recall, in situations I read about or observed personally, that an elder might've been guiltless in a particular controversial situation, but if he lost the confidence of the congregation, he could no longer serve effectively. I don't know if that automatically paints him "reprehensible," given the definition.

Do I recollect correctly?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They can not stay.

Who is going to remove them ? there is no governing headship that evaluates the leaders of the WTS, and they know that.

So they can be self assuming corrupt as they want, they were, they have been and they will continue to be to eventuate the sustainability of the organization, even if they are directly against bible Scripture in their actions.

Big money and big power usually associates itself with big corruption.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I was not drunk but...

If an elder makes a bad dissision or a wrong conclusion (from wt perception ) he is forced to step down.

What I think is that if there is much more leaked, they will lose their internal credibility and make their conclusions.

Let's hope! Begin asking questions in the congo.

Maybe a litle naive 😐

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit