Do you believe that Jehovah is using the Organization today?

by Iamallcool 49 Replies latest jw friends

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Just to mess with them, tell that you give your confidence a 4 on a 10 scale.

Do not allow them to frame it as a black and white issue.

• NotNew
    NotNew

For what?

To despence food at the proper time?

• TakeOffTheCrown
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I was told once that everybody is good for something...even if it is good for being a bad example.

So yes, I believe that Gawd is using the organization today.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

He sees all revip. Be careful using his name that way.

Well of course he does, but jehoho is the happy gawd. And jehoover is the gawd of janitors.

Anyone have others?

• baker
    baker

Lately i bring up 1914 and ask them to kindly explain it in a simple way. conversation changes quickly to something like "waste on Jehovah" or did they say wait..

• prologos
    prologos
    notsurewheretogo: "They admit that they are not inspired and can get things wrong. So Jehovah has nothing to do with the org.

Why not, god got most the bible wrong, so why not his spirit guiding of his earthly governing body guards now>?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I notice you say "the organization" my response is.... Sure, why not. Whatever. BTW, what was the question again?

• aboveusonlysky
    aboveusonlysky

Did Jehovah direct the policies on vaccinations and organ transplants? Did he want all those brothers to go to prison for refusing alternative military service? Did he want the publishers to spend years preaching the end will come in 1925/1975/before the 1914 generation is gone?

What was the question again?

• bennyk
    bennyk

Shortly after I ceased attendance, one of the elders addressing my reservations regarding the Watch Tower Society stated that if I doubted that the Society is who they claim to be, he was certain I would "write a letter" [disassociating myself]. I didn't respond and the matter was dropped. At another interrogation with that Elder and another, the second Elder asked: "But you still believe that the Society is God's Organisation, right?" I told them that my research into the Society's history raised grave doubts and that it devolved on them to address my concerns. They did not do so, of course. But they also did not disfellowship me. That was in 2006.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit