Do you believe that Jehovah is using the Organization today?

by Iamallcool 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Any elder has never asked me that question so far but I want to be prepared to answer that question if any of them ask me that question in the future. I hope that they will never ask me that question. Any suggestions on how to answer that question would be very much appreciated. I still have JW family that is still in the org. I prefer not to be outspoken against the org. I keep my thoughts to myself. I think it is best for me to not to criticize the org to others outside of this forum.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

"That's an excellent question br. XXX. Maybe you can tell me how you think about that aspect!"

Answer "bladibladiblaba"

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

You could always ask them a question to which they can only give an answer that makes the org look bad, and then when they say 'I don't know', say 'neither am I telling you'. (Like Jesus did with the pharisees.) It's risky though. If you definitely can't get kicked out at this point in time, I'd just be cautious as a serpent yet innocent as a dove and say what they need to hear.

• prologos
    prologos

Of course he is. But since he has turned all responsibilities over to the governing body, The organisation is working as it is. for details see this weeks study in the Kingdom Rules book. !876 to 1935. Chapter 5 I think.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Pull a Geoffrey Jackson: "It would be presumptuous for us to assume that."

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

The answer is no...according to the Feb 17 Study WT.

They admit that they are not inspired and can get things wrong. So Jehovah has nothing to do with the org.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I would answer..."my personal relationship is between Jehovah and I. Why do you ask? Are you having doubts?"

• A Believer
    A Believer
    notsurewheretogo25 minutes ago

The answer is no...according to the Feb 17 Study WT.

They admit that they are not inspired and can get things wrong. So Jehovah has nothing to do with the org.

TC said it like he knew it for a fact what he was saying but couldn't be bothered to look this up. Seems like he is just looking for something to argue about. No Jehovah doesn't talk to the GB, or people like he used to. But I'm sure he's pleased the Org is letting his name be known. And following in Jesus steps of doing the Fathers will.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Get the conversation into a spiral with no answer.

elder: do you believe that Jellohoba is using the Org?

you: well...using how? we already know the GB is not inspired, so how is he doing that?

elder: Well you know... Jellohoba has his ways

you: No i don't know. Can you tell me?

elder: Well we don't really know either, only the GB knows this.

you: Oh ok, well I would like to know the answer, so that i can also answer you.

• btlc
    btlc

My answer would be: God works in mysterious ways...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit