Do you believe that Jehovah is using the Organization today?

by Iamallcool 49 Replies latest jw friends

• A Believer
    A Believer

He sees all revip. Be careful using his name that way.

• poopie
    poopie

Yes he is however if they do not listen to him in all things he will discipline them as in the past

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This question is usually asked to someone who is going through a JC evaluation/meeting.

If you say no I don't think God is using the GB of the WTS., then they will automatically Disfellowship you.

You play their game or suffer the consequences.

What is obvious to see is the WTS heads created specific doctrines to attract attention to the literature the WTS publishes and they want only the ones who are totally in agreement to those doctrines and to those men, don't openly criticize the merchandise in other words.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Oh by all means! It is quite evident in the children's cartoons and Christian rock videos his organization is producing. and only Jehovah could make a literature cart sing! 3 or 4 are now flocking to the mountain of Jehovah thanks to jw.org!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

In addition to all the great comments in the thread already, I would add:

"well, Jesus had some fine words to share on this topic. Can you please turn your bibles to Matt 7:15-20. Would you care to read these powerful words please?"

Then say no more. Let your silence, along with "our Lord's" words speak for itself!

• just fine
    just fine

just because someone asks you a question doesn't mean you have to answer it.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Elder: Do you believe that Jehovah is using the Organization today?

Iamallcool: On what basis do you say that the organization is Jehovah's?

Elder: Look at all our doctrines, it must be The Truth!

Iamallcool: Can't Satan use a doctrinally correct false prophet to mislead others?

Elder: ???????????

• steve2
    steve2

He sees all A Believer. Be careful of ignoring warnings by His chosen organization.

• blondie
    blondie

I wouldn't even answer.....no pearls before swine. That would end the conversation. I would them ask them politely to leave if you are the type to invite them in, or if on the porch and at the door still, I would just say, well, it's time for me to leave you, Bye and next time be sure to call first and be polite.

This link is to some good information about organization and the bible and the watchtower.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/organization.php

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

yes--jehovah is using the organ isation

take the deaf masturbation video--thats clearly jehovah's hand at work there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit