How do I delete my posts?

by The Doc 58 20 Replies latest forum tech-support

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Image result for Hotel california you can never leave

• steve2
    steve2

Prompted by another poster, I re-checked one of the Doc 58's posts and can see that he did provide a link on amazon.com that features the book he wrote under his name. So, I continue to be puzzled about why the Doc 58 would want his posts from this forum deleted but the book bearing his name on amazon.com on full public display.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Maybe this is all just a ploy to promote his book!

• sir82
    sir82

Draw a curtain across all windows.

Light a candle.

Chant "Simon is my master, all hail Simon, Dark Lord of all posting" 7 times, then spit on a mirror.

Next time you log on, all your posts will be gone.

You'll have horns and a tail too, but that's your problem.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Prompted by another poster, I re-checked one of the Doc 58's posts and can see that he did provide a link on amazon.com that features the book he wrote under his name. So, I continue to be puzzled about why the Doc 58 would want his posts from this forum deleted but the book bearing his name on amazon.com on full public display.

haha

kinda like 'forum-cleansing'

rather than 'mind-cleansing'

which happens to remind me of this video...

BTW, what assembly hall is this? - it looks massive - watch from 4:15 onwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Ffaj-6g8w

• The Doc 58
    The Doc 58

Thank you for the help.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I tried that. Cannot do it!

If you're just trying to get back in the Org, well, God and all others will just have to forgive and forget.

DY

• Simon
    Simon

Tip: if you're asking for support help from anyone, always include all the information that might be required to satisfy the request. When you don't, it just adds more work which reduces the chances of it being done.

For example, "can you delete some posts for me?" means I have to open it, read it, reply to say "it depends what posts" and then presumably, to get another request and go through it all again - the original question isn't answerable other than "maybe, it depends". If instead you'd sent "could you remove the post [exact link to post] where I reveal some personal info" then it would be more likely to happen.

Always include URLs and that means to the post, not "oh, it's in this 120 page topic ... somewhere" or "the post where I said XYZ" - if you make me have to dig for something to help you, then again, it reduces the chances of it happening.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If I recall correctly, the last time I looked, the forum guidelines indicated a cash payment of $350 CDN to the Administrator to perform the work you suggest (US dollars, Euros and British Pounds also accepted at the current conversion rate).

Rub a Dub

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wouldn't worry Doc your cover wont be compromised, perhaps a vivid imagination? nudge nudge wink wink, the eagle flies at dawn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit