RC 2017 Rumors

by wifibandit 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

I'll bet it will be the best one ever!!!! !!! !!!!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

More bullshit based on Hebrew mythology that they call the bible! Keep the troops entertained!

just saying!

• sir82
    sir82

A little surprising that there aren't rumors of any more bunker-style videos. I was wondering what they could possibly do to ratchet up the paranoia & anxiety after last year's bunker-fest.

Well, it's still early, and I'm sure the rumor-list is not comprehensive.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Hmmm I dunno, it sounds suspicious.

"The Bible and the Divine Name" is the name of the exhibit at Bethel and "Jehovah's organization behind the name" sounds oddly like the 1990 video.

Who knows, could be.

• Island Man
    Island Man

The title "Jehovah's organization behind the name" makes absolutely no sense from a linguistic standpoint. Are you sure that's the actual title? It sounds like it should be something else, like: "Jehovah's Witnesses - the organization behind the name.".

• Island Man
    Island Man

Any rumors about the annual meeting 2 weeks away?

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    Where we are presented with a family that has 2 children. One is a regular pioneer, and the other is a businessman but not a witness. The drama will be based on valuing the Bible.

Reminds me of a statement from this month's broadcast where he asks us to imagine parents who have two children-- one a regular pioneer and the other who never accepted "the Truth", but who has been successful in business and is therefore able to help his parents financially. The pioneer son feels bad because he can't help his parents the way his brother can and he senses his parents show more appreciation to that son and brag about him more. I wonder if that was coincidence or sowing the seeds for next summer.

• Hecce
    Hecce
    The title "Jehovah's organization behind the name" makes absolutely no sense from a linguistic standpoint. Are you sure that's the actual title? It sounds like it should be something else, like: "Jehovah's Witnesses - the organization behind the name.".

I saw this information first in the Spanish Forum, I think that what we have here is a translation from the Spanish and the titles might not be 100% accurate,

• careful
    careful

This a pretty detailed "leak"—whether this "reported to me in private" is true or not will be seen in time. If it's accurate, it would have to be some source from deep within the inner organization. That it was posted in Spanish might indicate that the leak came via sending out plans of the RC to the branches.

Was it some careless high-powered Bethelite who accidently left a paper detailing the plans laying around and a gossipy sister saw it and and put in into the in-house grapevine, or is someone hacking into the WT database?

More and more dramas/visual material and less and less printed material. The dumbing-down trend continues.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    @ Hecce You are right.

Everyone please note that this is tagged Rumors and it is translated. Exact titles and phrasing in English are not known yet. Hopefully someone who DOES have the details will PM me or email me: wifibandit1 gmail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit