JW.facts graffitied on a wall?

by Miss Worldly 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Miss Worldly
    Miss Worldly

Did anyone see the Trevor MacDonald programme in the U.K. last night? The one about James Bulgers killers?

Close to the end Mr MacDonald was walking through an underpass, at the exit, graffitied on the wall in massive black letters was ‘JWfacts.com’ it was plain to see.......

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ha! No, but I'll look it up on the iPlayer...what channel was it on?

Depressing subject mind you😯

• Miss Worldly
    Miss Worldly

It was on ITV. Probably 15-20 minutes from the end. At first I thought I’d imagined it saying JWfacts, but, no. I’m convinced that’s what it says. Who ever did it got more exposure than they thought they would.

Yes, it was very sad, and to hear James’ mum talking was devastating. No parent should have to go through what they have endured.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Close to the end Mr MacDonald was walking through an underpass, at the exit, graffitied on the wall in massive black letters was ‘JWfacts.com’ it was plain to see.......

Yes it's JWFacts. It's in Walton, i spotted it when i rode my bike under there last year. Took a pic of it and posted it on an ex-JW forum.

• Miss Worldly
    Miss Worldly

....it came around the point in the program where they were discussing one of the Murderers,who has been jailed for child abuse for a second time since his release for killing James, should have thrown away the key the first time.....

so it did make me wonder if it was a vey strategic shot by some director, producer etc who knows about the JW scandals? ... or was it just coincidence?

• Miss Worldly
    Miss Worldly

Thanks PE, I actually thought about you when I saw it...... thought it was your neck of the woods.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"so it did make me wonder if it was a vey strategic shot by some director, producer etc who knows about the JW scandals? ... or was it just coincidence?" - Miss Worldly

I'm seeing Jehovah's hand in this issue...

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Rock wall? Jesus said the stones would cry out . . .

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Here is the image, I was just emailed a screenshot. It is quite surreal.

• Miss Worldly
    Miss Worldly

Yes, jwfacts, that’s it. It is surreal, definitely was last night when I saw it.

It was a real ‘...did I really just see that?’ Moment

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit