The JW governing body are all overweight, creepy looking little men

by jambon1 24 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

Having seen a few of these TV productions and some YouTube clips of their assembly parts, how can Jehovah's Witnesses really take these silly little men seriously?

You take one look at them; their overweight, fat little bodies. Their entirely shabby, overhanging suits. Their weird obsessive manner of speaking about life which is so far removed from reality it's actually scary. Their psychotic, over exaggerated facial expressions.

All of that, topped by what seems to me to be classic small penis syndrome - throwing their authority around as if it actually means shit to anybody other than the rank and file JW's.

Their cringey, cult like persona is now in full view for the world to see. The veil has been lifted. It astonishes me that anyone takes them even remotely seriously.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Are you talking about the GB or USA congress?

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Or USA president-elect

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

If you can get a teenage girl to look lustfully at you, like good old Michael Travesser here obviously can ...

The GB got nothin' to worry about.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Like I've said before, JWTV is the best thing to ever happen to both the GB and the XJW community...

...they've found their true calling as televangelists, and our assertions that they're no better than televangelists has been proven unequivocally true. :smirk:

• TD
    TD
    The veil has been lifted. It astonishes me that anyone takes them even remotely seriously.

Yes. But during their heyday, I thought the exact same thing about Jan and Paul Crouch many times::

I don't know how anybody takes American fundamentalism seriously. --No wonder the rest of the world thinks we're stupid......

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I hate to say it, but those comments apply to a lot of creepy old men.

Rub a Dub

• sparky1
    sparky1

My sister calls them a group of unmanly, mamby-pamby milquetoasts. She says that there is nothing 'manly or masculine' about the entire lot of them.............

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    Jambon1 ยป You take one look at them; their overweight, fat little bodies. Their entirely shabby, overhanging suits. Their weird obsessive manner of speaking about life which is so far removed from reality it's actually scary. Their psychotic, over exaggerated facial expressions. All of that, topped by what seems to me to be classic small penis syndrome - throwing their authority around as if it actually means shit to anybody other than the rank and file JW's.

Well, their weakness is in their admission that they're not inspired, nor are their spiritual insights infallible. But if these weird little men actually were chosen and ordained of God, would they look any different? What would you think of an aging apostle Peter, for example? A fisherman? Or the apostle Paul, a zealous Jew turned Christian? We probably would be disillusioned a bit, no?

The Governing Body speaks with authority, but they have none. Unlike the apostles, they receive no direction from Heaven. They've never had visions, never heard from God in any way, shape or form. Yet most JWs almost fall down in their presence.

I've seen them speak and they act as if it's from Jehovah's mouth to their ears.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    I don't know how anybody takes American fundamentalism seriously. --No wonder the rest of the world thinks we're stupid......

I refer to them as the American Taliban.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit